Saturday, October 15, 2011

Futsal

Futsal (indoor soccer) season 2011/2012 season has started. This is a tradition within Rem's family and extended family for the past 15+ years. They play/practice against each other every weekend during the fall and winter months and they play against other teams in Holland. Sometimes, like last year, they play abroad in Suriname and CuraƧao. Remesh is a big soccer fanatic and his oldest son and him are at it every weekend. I might go to an Ajax game once in a while, but that's just to keep him company when his son can't make it. He has a season pass. But it's really not my thing. I slept in Papendrecht and Rem insisted I come to the first practice of the season. I would have preferred to sleep in, but he was adamant! Because he was going abroad today he thought it was important to spend the last few hours together. But then again, he's always in a bad mood when one of us has to go abroad.

So anyway, I did go... at 07.00 in the morning... on a Saturday! It was really fun. I had all the time to update my Facebook and personal emails on my phone. By the time I was done the game was over. LOL! OMG... I am soooo bad. Well I did take the picture of Remesh's team. Hey, at least that's something!
Photobucket
Top l-r: Vinod, Radjesh, Radjin, Rakesh, Mark & Raymon.
Bottom l-r: Yentel, Dinish & Remesh

Anyway the boyfriend has his kids for the entire week as it is fall vacation and he wanted to go away with them. So after some internet research we decided that a 7 day vacation in Lloret del Mar in Spain was a great option. We found a good package deal on Vueling to Barcelona and it includes transport to/from hotel and an all-inclusive resort. So this afternoon the four of them ar going. I'm not part of the deal, because I have to work and besides Lloret is not really my thing.

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday, so like always... party time! Now I'm going to do some gift shopping and then drop Rem and the kids off at the train station. Guess who's riding a Benz this week all over the place showing off. Haha, no just kidding. Well actually, I'm not.

On a completely unrelated subject... can someone please tell me how long it takes for a Mercedes ML-Class to go from zero to sixty? Just askin'....

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at that pic all I can say is "Mark, you are the weakest link, goodbye". If he wasn't wearing the uniform I would have thought he was on the wrong team.

Also it's just as well you aren't going Lloret. Come pick me up so we can go for a spin. Lijkt me leuk. I would love to drive that thing. I hope you didn't tell remesh that 2 years ago I wrecked my MB A-klasse????

Micheline

15.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delete that last sentence so Remesh doesn't see it. Thanks in advance.

Micheline

15.10.11  
Anonymous JOHN @ BOSTON said...

PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WHEN I SAY THIS, BUT MAYBE HE'S ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD WHEN YOU GO AWAY OR WHEN HE GOES AWAY, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T THRUST YOU ENOUGH. HE WANTS TO BE AROUND TO KEEP EN EYE ON YOU IN CASE ANY HANKY PANKY GOES ON.

John
Boston, MA
USA

15.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HANKY PANKY YOUR MUDDASCUNT HEYAAA HOEEE MANERA PISHI MARY TWT GRITA DILANTI MADEIRENSE HEYAAA HOOO

15.10.11  
Anonymous Jennifer B. said...

Hahaha! OMG anonymous! Hopi tempo sin pensa riba dje!

"Hey, hey... you have 2 guilders for me?"

"No".

"Haul your mother's cunt. Fuck you! Heeya, Hoee".

Showing her nunu to everyone and pissing across Central Madeirense.
Don't even start about the choller who used to roll around in dirt na e luga blauw. Nan tabata e welkom sign di San-Nicolas. Berguensa. LOL! Memories!

Nos tur ta hari kinan na uncle Juni su fiesta na Dordrecht. Dios yudami! Hahaha!

Jenny

16.10.11  
Anonymous Jennifer B. said...

Like they used to say on Aruba when I was still going school; that man comes in like a Spanish station. Those from Aruba would know exactly where I'm coming from.

Jenny

16.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary a pone record den e village ey, ela planta respet.... haha

Ami twt gusta ora eta keda grita santo domingoo conjooo republica dominicana dominicana dominicana anto asina eta keda riba un repeat hahahah..... of ora eta bisa ku e twt sera den crazyhouse na korsow. montecristoooooo in curacaoooooooo

Ik ga me toch een partij brokoooooooo haha

16.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary a pone record den e village ey, ela planta respet.... haha

Ami twt gusta ora eta keda grita santo domingoo conjooo republica dominicana dominicana dominicana anto asina eta keda riba un repeat hahahah..... of ora eta bisa ku e twt sera den crazyhouse na korsow. 10 anja 10 anja 10 anja 10 anjaaaaa in montecristoooooo curacaoooooooo hoaaa scuntaaaaa

Ik ga me toch een partij brokoooooooo haha

16.10.11  
Blogger Traveller said...

Memories of SN! LOL! Boy, I had to laugh! E cosnan cu ma maak mee. But actually it's kinda sad that peoplelike that who are obviously not 100% in their heads never got the help they needed. That being said, that woman used to make me laugh! Well... in the end.

I mean when I came from Holland to study at Bushiri I was at first scared and used to walk the other way behind Bon Pan and Karin Jewelers (the street from the library) to get to El Molino to buy bread for oma. After a while you got accustomed to it.

The man by the blue building was a hot mess. I've never seen anything like it anywhere in the world. Is he even still alive?

But ach, my great-uncle was Luis Arrow. Better known as drunken Arrow. I think you SN people reading this know exactly who I man, may he R.I.P.

Ryan

17.10.11  
Anonymous Michelle said...

He dead? I didn't know!!! Oh, shucks. What a melee!

17.10.11  
Anonymous JOHN @ BOSTON said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! STICK TO ENGLISH AND ENGLISH ONLY AS THIS IS AN ENGLISH BLOG. I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU TALKING DUTCH OR PATOIS/PATUA. GOOGLE DOESN'T TRANSLATE THAT.

IF YOU CAN'T ADHERE TO THIS, DO NOT POST COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

John
Boston, MA
USA

17.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, I wish I could put a middle finger in this comment box! I'm not sure where you got your info from, but Patua is Creole French from Haiti. What they speak is Papiamento and is spoken on the ABC islands. I do not speak it, but I do understand a little as I am from St. Maarten. But you do not here me bitching about it. So why should you.

Blogger is free to everyone. If you start your own blog you can set the rules in which ever way you like.

Micheline

17.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loser...

18.10.11  
Anonymous Dave (UK) said...

How the hell can you even consider to enter a relationship with an Indian man! Are you outta your fucking brains?! Indians are the biggesteracist of them all and you've let your race down to enter a relationship with those kind of people. You are lucky they didn't perform a honor killing. I ready your previous post and i do not believe for a second that all the family approvces of this. Especially because you are obviously black. Being gay makes it 100X worse.

Indians are notoriously the biggest racists. especially here in the UK. Indian men will date anyone under the sun, but when its time to get married, it will be with an Indian girl. You portray your union to be a happy one, but I do not believe that load of bullocks for one second. Lies!

I am not being racist as I am white. i dated desi men and I know what i am talking about. If I were you I would get outta that relationship asap and move on with normal western people, be they black or white. Hell, date an Asian for all I care but not a Desi!!!!!!!!

I was looking at a documentary called Mixed Britannia last week and in the program it was said that Asian of Hindu descent, be it Sikh, Jain or whatever, are the groups that has the least interracial unions in the world. These are facts/ love doesn't concur all. That a big lie that hopeless romantic believe. Don't fool yourself, Ryan. i am telling you this for your own good. Believe me.

Regards,
Dave

23.10.11  
Anonymous Jeandrina said...

Wow... who's the racist here? You've got issues.

JD

23.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?!

23.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, he said bullocks. I've only heard that on British TV.

Yeah, that's all i wanted to say. the rest is nonsense.

Micheline

23.10.11  
Anonymous Dave (UK) said...

Look, I am not like John from Boston making retarded comments. Laugh what you wants, degrade me what you want, do what you want and believe what you want, but deep down you all know I am right. At least i am honest and brave enough to say something about this. You sceptics are the ones with blood on your hands.

Dave

23.10.11  
Blogger Traveller said...

Oh boy Dave, I don't even know where to go with this. First of all my boyfriend is from Suriname, not India, although your roots are there. My roots are partially somewhere in Western Afric and Scotland, but you don't see me wearing a kilt or living an African-like lifestyle. So really, that's a non-point.

Secondly if you read this blog as you claim you have, you would know that I wrote that in the beginning it was not easy. Read this post.

So please do not 'assume' things you know nothing about. As the saying goes... when you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Ryan

23.10.11  
Anonymous Indian_Lover said...

Y-U-M-M-I-E!!! I always had a thing for South-East Asian men and yours is quite cute, Ryan. I bet his cock is a delight as well. Wouldn't mind tasting it. Must be delicious.

23.10.11  
Anonymous Indian_Lover said...

Check out my blog with more Indian and Pakistani men. http://desiboyzz.blogspot.com/

I think you might like. Post me a vid of your loverboy. I will compensate you for it.

23.10.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ry, when you send the vid to Indian_Lover, send me the link so I can check out what kind of package your dealing with. LOL~!

Greetz from Rome!!!! We're having fun on our delayed honeymoon!!!!

Micheline

25.10.11  

Post a Comment

<< Home