Friday, July 29, 2011

Walibi Holland

Yesterday JD, Les and I rocked it at Walibi World. That was a fun day and the weather held up well until we were in the bus on our way to Harderwijk to take the train back to Dordrecht. It was a fun day full of junk food, laughs and thrill rides. We did all the rollercoasters multiple times!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
JD, Les and me
Photobucket
After this ride we were soaking wet!
Photobucket
JD petting a goat at the kinderboerderij
Photobucket
Robin Hood rollercoaster...
Photobucket
Photobucket
... and of course the famous Goliath!

Good times, sweet memories...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats JD! Hope you had fun!

Micheline

31.7.11  
Anonymous Anne Godijn said...

If I recall correctly the 3 of you guys went Walibi last year as well!!! I love the Goliath!! Amazing!

Anne Godijn

6.8.11  
Blogger LP said...

That was in 2006, Anne. Ryan and I went/go to Six Flags/Walibi World/Walibi Holland every year. In 2007 we even did Six Flags Holland, Six Flags Germany, Six Flags Belgium and Six Flags Spain in less than a week! After that I was sick of rollercoasters! LOL! But JD came in the summer of '06 and we went with her. The other years she went with other family or not at all.

http://lonelyplanet79.blogspot.com/2006/08/update-six-flagswalibi-world.html

http://lonelyplanet79.blogspot.com/2006/08/update-six-flagswalibi-world.html (for those who reported problems with hyperlinking, please copy and paste in the address bar of your browser).

6.8.11  

Post a Comment

<< Home