Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quiet Sunday

Today was a lazy day for me. I slept until after 11.00, worked a little on my administration and then headed to Dordrecht to have dinner at my parents' home. My brother, sister-in-law and nephew were also there. It was catching-up.
Photobucket

Remesh had the kids this weekend, so he was constantly busy with them. He just called to say he's heading to his Sunday indoor football training. I think I'll be heading there after I'm finished here. He has to work in the morning and I volunteered to stay at his house, because tomorrow there is potential buyer who wants to view his house. I'm telling you, it is hard getting a house sold nowadays because of the bad housing market. So each viewing, must be taken seriously. The veiweing is at 10.00 and after that I'll head for work. Pluspoint of my job is that I can play around with my hours.

I think I'll also be looking into buying a car soon. Not for commuting to work, but more for everything around it. I'm still lingering between buying brand new or second hand. Or as they say in the States... pre-used. Hahaha!

Have a great week everyone. Take care!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Ryan dead?

27.3.12  

Post a Comment

<< Home