BB
Research In Motion (RIM)/BlackBerry should get their shit in order and soon. There forever ongoing outages is creating many problems at the job. It's not just here in Holland, but also with co-workers in Asia, Africa and Latin America. It's annoying. That's to show you how dependant we are on technology and how risky it is to put all your eggs in one basket... in this case RIM.
Yesterday on the train I saw many people looking at their screen as if someone died. poor things. A smartphone is like a drug... crack... CrackBerry. Just sayin'....
Yesterday on the train I saw many people looking at their screen as if someone died. poor things. A smartphone is like a drug... crack... CrackBerry. Just sayin'....
1 Comments:
Oh Lord, you mean people actually had to talk to each other instead of clicking away on their phones? The world has changed since the introduction of smartphones and instant messaging like BBM, PingChat, WhatsApp, KIK etc. And I am not sure if its for the better. Time will tell....
Micheline
Post a Comment
<< Home