I haven't written a ...
... proper blog lately, but I am super busy. When I come home after work, all I want to do is relax on the sofa or catch my bed. My new job is great, but demanding. As I'm now fully trained, I'm very intent on proving myself. I like the work, I have great colleagues and the job itself is super! So I have no regrets leaving KLM whatsoever. It's so interesting to have to adapt to the business culture of each individual airline.
On a personal basis everything is still the same old. Remesh is still sticking it out with me, although lately I have been neglecting him because of work. But he understands. In fact, he bought me a flatscreen TV on Saturday. I often fall asleep on the sofa, because after work I watch TV and before I know it...zzzzz. I have a LCD in the guestroom, but not in my own bedroom. I never really thought it was necessary. So when I came home after work on Saturday afternoon, there was this TV on my livingroom floor with a card from Remesh. Very sweet. Actually also very handy as somethimes we argue of who gets the remote when we want to look at different programs. Especially when soccer is on! Rem's a soccer freak and I am so not!

My new TV
My parents are also complaining that they don't see me enough and my two BFF's are fine as well. Micheline is there with her baby who is getting bigger by the day and Lesley is also very busy with his projects at Cygnific and BlueLink.
If our schedules allow it, we have lunch or dinner on a regular basis at Schiphol. Like yesterday I had lunch with a whole gang of Les' co-workers.

Les & company
But it's time for me to head to Rotterdam Centraal and catch the train to head to work. Cheers everyone!
On a personal basis everything is still the same old. Remesh is still sticking it out with me, although lately I have been neglecting him because of work. But he understands. In fact, he bought me a flatscreen TV on Saturday. I often fall asleep on the sofa, because after work I watch TV and before I know it...zzzzz. I have a LCD in the guestroom, but not in my own bedroom. I never really thought it was necessary. So when I came home after work on Saturday afternoon, there was this TV on my livingroom floor with a card from Remesh. Very sweet. Actually also very handy as somethimes we argue of who gets the remote when we want to look at different programs. Especially when soccer is on! Rem's a soccer freak and I am so not!

My new TV
My parents are also complaining that they don't see me enough and my two BFF's are fine as well. Micheline is there with her baby who is getting bigger by the day and Lesley is also very busy with his projects at Cygnific and BlueLink.
If our schedules allow it, we have lunch or dinner on a regular basis at Schiphol. Like yesterday I had lunch with a whole gang of Les' co-workers.

Les & company
But it's time for me to head to Rotterdam Centraal and catch the train to head to work. Cheers everyone!
3 Comments:
Wat betekent BFF???????
Oh, wat leuk joh. Weer iets geleerd!! :-D
Het betekent eigenlijk "Best Friend Forever", maar ik vind die van Devon leuker!
Lies
Post a Comment
<< Home