22 - Raise Your Glass!
Jeandrina turned 22. This was the second time she celebrated her birthday in Holland and again it coincided with the carnival weekend. JD is 10 years younger than me, but we get along so well. We get each other and the girl knows how to party! I had to work on Friday, so she opened her birthday with the family at home and after she was taken out to dinner, karting and bowling. Of course Mom made sure to make cakes for the occasion.



Happy Birthday @ midnight




Cake time!





Bowling with uncle Junior (my Dad)
In the evening I picked her up and we were off to Brussels with Thalys to go clubbing. Wow, it was a long time that I went clubbing. It's not really Rem's thing, so I never really bothered. Bit i really enjoyed myself. The drinks were flowing and JD & me killed the dance floor! JD had her Vodka Cranberry and I was drinking my Chivas Sodawater. Our song of the night was 'Raise Your Glass' by Pink. Wow, did we have a blast!

Clubbing in Bruxelles!
Around 06.00, we took a taxi to Eindhoven and continued by train to Rotterdam. We slept a few hours and then hit the road again... Rotterdam Zomer Carnaval.

R'dam
What a great two days we had. We rocked it, JD! Thanks for the good time! Anyway it's my grandparents and JD's last full day in Holland. Tomorrow they go back home. The weather sucked, but hey... you make the best of it!



Happy Birthday @ midnight




Cake time!





Bowling with uncle Junior (my Dad)
In the evening I picked her up and we were off to Brussels with Thalys to go clubbing. Wow, it was a long time that I went clubbing. It's not really Rem's thing, so I never really bothered. Bit i really enjoyed myself. The drinks were flowing and JD & me killed the dance floor! JD had her Vodka Cranberry and I was drinking my Chivas Sodawater. Our song of the night was 'Raise Your Glass' by Pink. Wow, did we have a blast!

Clubbing in Bruxelles!
Around 06.00, we took a taxi to Eindhoven and continued by train to Rotterdam. We slept a few hours and then hit the road again... Rotterdam Zomer Carnaval.

R'dam
What a great two days we had. We rocked it, JD! Thanks for the good time! Anyway it's my grandparents and JD's last full day in Holland. Tomorrow they go back home. The weather sucked, but hey... you make the best of it!
1 Comments:
Happy belated birthday cuzz! I see you enjoyed it. :-p
Post a Comment
<< Home