I'm very happy to be...
... back home again. Thursday I travelled from Atlanta ATL to Memphis MEM and got bumped-off the Amsterdam AMS flight. On Lesley's advice I travelled to Miami MIA, stayed in a cheap-ass roach hotel near the airport and grabbed KLM's flight yesterday. I was glad, because I am not feeling 100%. I have a sore throat, headache and cough.
Rem's here to pick me up. I wasn't expecting it, but I saw him through the glass window when I walked in the baggage hall. Now let's hope my bag comes out fast. Damn me and my shopping! Can't wait to go home!


Posted from my HTC® Smartphone available from NL KPN
Rem's here to pick me up. I wasn't expecting it, but I saw him through the glass window when I walked in the baggage hall. Now let's hope my bag comes out fast. Damn me and my shopping! Can't wait to go home!


Posted from my HTC® Smartphone available from NL KPN
1 Comments:
They should have that TV program 'Hello/Goodbye' at Schiphol when Remesh was there. He could then tell the world his whole damn life story.
Sometimes I can't believe the things people tell on national television, you know?
I wonder what Remesh would have to say???
"Op wie wacht je?"
"Ik wacht op mijn vriend uit Miami, Memphis, Atlanta.."... or wherever the hell you coming from.
And then I would be glued to the TV to see how that would proceed.
Micheline
Post a Comment
<< Home