Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sunday

I got up feeling much better today. Just a slight cough, but let's hope that's as far as it will go. I went to work to catch up on some backlog It wasn't all to busy, but I feel satisfied when everything is up-to-date. especially since I am leaving the company, I want everything to go well.

Around noon I had lunch with Lesley at Délifrance at Schiphol. Tomorrow Joany and him are heading to Punta Cana PUJ in the Dominican Republic for 9 days, so I won't be sseing him for a while. After lunch I headed back to Amstelveen to finish the rest of my work and then took the train home. At the Food Village Supermarket at Schiphol, I bought some ingredients to make some Thai stir fry with shrimps for Rem and me. It's easy and delicious. Normally I like it with beef, but you know.... my boyfriend being Hindu and all....

Now, i'm just going to relax on the sofa and catch up with some programs I recorded on my UPC Digital Video Recorder. Hmmmm... I wish I was going to Punta Cana...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home