Tuesday, March 01, 2011

T&T

Yesterday my parents and my brother left for Aruba. Mom and Dad are staying for three weeks and Junior one week. Today Rem and his kids are leaving for Paramaribo. And me? I am off to Port of Spain... Trinidad & Tobago with Les to celebrate carnival there for the first time. Thank goodness for airline sales! IPB'ing to Suriname and the Caribbean in high season is just not worth the hassle or risk. I didn't pay a thing. It was my birthday gift from my bestest buddy Lesley! Time for Heckle & Jeckle to have some fun in the sun!

Laterzzzz!!!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! RYAN, DON'T DO THIS! YOU CANNOT GO AWAY WITH LESLEY. HE WANTS YOU! THE ONLY REASON HE GAVE YOU THIS GIFT, IS SO HE CAN GET YOU AWAY FROM REMESH AND MAKE YOU CHEAT ON HIM.

I SEE IT IN HIS EYES! HE HAS SPERM BEGGING EYES! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! REMESH, LOOK FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND AND F O R B I D HIM TO GO AWAY WITH THAT TERRIBLE LESLEY. DO NOT THRUST HIM.

RYAN HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO WARN YOU. LESLEY DOESN'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. HE WANT TO BE YOUR LOVER. IT'S IN HIS EYES!!! THRUST ME, I HAVE SEEN THAT LOOK BEFORE!

EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME, BUT I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.

John
Boston, MA/USA

1.3.11  
Anonymous Jennifer B. said...

OMG! Hahahaha! OMG! Like they say on Facebook: [Vind ik leuk]! Hahaha!

jenny

1.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Echt waar, die man spoort echt niet! Soms denk ik dat iemand gewoon een soort grap zit te maken, want zo iemand kan niet echt bestaan.

Jenske

1.3.11  
Blogger Angelo said...

What was wrong with Lesley's eyes? LMAO!

1.3.11  
Anonymous Devon said...

Ik ga helemaal plat hierzo, Micheline u had to rub it in Lord Jesus give me strenght........

@ Jenny {vind ik leuk]! das een goeie....

Anyways John from Boston like The Nanny does say "BAI DEN CONJO BO MAMA SWA" shit me up man u like a pest....

Devon

1.3.11  
Anonymous Michelle said...

[Vind ik leuk]

1.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai nĂ², primo. Kiko saki ta? No por! E homber su cabez aparentemente no ta bon. Manera Micheline a bisa, e ta net un comedia riba television.

Monique

2.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MICHELINE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HOSTILE TOWARDS ME? I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. YOU ARE MY GOOD FRIEND. I WAS TALKING TO LESLEY. I SAW PICS OF THEM TOGETHER ON THIS BLOG AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT LESLEY WANTS RYAN FOR HIMSELF AS A LOVER. RYAN DOESN'T WANT TO SEE IT, BUT I CAN!!! I KNOW THIS GAME LESLEY IS PLAYING. WHEN REMESH IS IN GUYANA OR WHATEVER, LESLEY WILL MAKE ABUSE OF THE SITUATION AND STEAL RYAN AWAY FROM REMESH WHILE THEY ARE IN TRINIDAD. IT'S ALL IN THE EYES. THE EYES THAT ARE BEGGING FOR RYAN'S SEED. AND RYAN WILL BE SO WEAK, HE WILL LEAVE REMESH FOR LESLEY. I KNOW. IT HAPPENED TO ME MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES!!!! FRIENDS STOLE MY MAN! GAY MEN ARE DANGEROUS AND FALSE.

I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD LESLEY GIVE RYAN SUCH AN EXPENSIVE GIFT. IT'S INNAPROPRIATE. REMESH SHOULD HAVE TOLD LESLEY AT THAT MOMENT THAT RYAN WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING THAT GIFT. IT MAKES ME SICK! I ALMOST THREW UP WHEN I READ YESTERDAY'S POST.

PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME. I DON'T CARE! I KNOW I AM RIGHT. RYAN, GO BACK HOME. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

LESLEY, LEAVE RYAN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR DITYY GAMES! YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT! STOP!

JOHN
BOSTON MA/USA

2.3.11  
Anonymous Jeandrina said...

This man is a hot mess!

JD

2.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MICHELINE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HOSTILE TOWARDS ME? I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. YOU ARE MY GOOD FRIEND. I WAS TALKING TO LESLEY. I SAW PICS OF THEM TOGETHER ON THIS BLOG AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT LESLEY WANTS RYAN FOR HIMSELF AS A LOVER. RYAN DOESN'T WANT TO SEE IT, BUT I CAN!!! I KNOW THIS GAME LESLEY IS PLAYING. WHEN REMESH IS IN GUYANA OR WHATEVER, LESLEY WILL MAKE ABUSE OF THE SITUATION AND STEAL RYAN AWAY FROM REMESH WHILE THEY ARE IN TRINIDAD. IT'S ALL IN THE EYES. THE EYES THAT ARE BEGGING FOR RYAN'S SEED. AND RYAN WILL BE SO WEAK, HE WILL LEAVE REMESH FOR LESLEY. I KNOW. IT HAPPENED TO ME MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES!!!! FRIENDS STOLE MY MAN! GAY MEN ARE DANGEROUS AND FALSE.

I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD LESLEY GIVE RYAN SUCH AN EXPENSIVE GIFT. IT'S INNAPROPRIATE. REMESH SHOULD HAVE TOLD LESLEY AT THAT MOMENT THAT RYAN WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING THAT GIFT. IT MAKES ME SICK! I ALMOST THREW UP WHEN I READ YESTERDAY'S POST.

PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME. I DON'T CARE! I KNOW I AM RIGHT. RYAN, GO BACK HOME. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

LESLEY, LEAVE RYAN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR DITYY GAMES! YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT! STOP!

JOHN
BOSTON MA/USA

2.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MICHELINE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HOSTILE TOWARDS ME? I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. YOU ARE MY GOOD FRIEND. I WAS TALKING TO LESLEY. I SAW PICS OF THEM TOGETHER ON THIS BLOG AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT LESLEY WANTS RYAN FOR HIMSELF AS A LOVER. RYAN DOESN'T WANT TO SEE IT, BUT I CAN!!! I KNOW THIS GAME LESLEY IS PLAYING. WHEN REMESH IS IN GUYANA OR WHATEVER, LESLEY WILL MAKE ABUSE OF THE SITUATION AND STEAL RYAN AWAY FROM REMESH WHILE THEY ARE IN TRINIDAD. IT'S ALL IN THE EYES. THE EYES THAT ARE BEGGING FOR RYAN'S SEED. AND RYAN WILL BE SO WEAK, HE WILL LEAVE REMESH FOR LESLEY. I KNOW. IT HAPPENED TO ME MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES!!!! FRIENDS STOLE MY MAN! GAY MEN ARE DANGEROUS AND FALSE.

I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD LESLEY GIVE RYAN SUCH AN EXPENSIVE GIFT. IT'S INNAPROPRIATE. REMESH SHOULD HAVE TOLD LESLEY AT THAT MOMENT THAT RYAN WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING THAT GIFT. IT MAKES ME SICK! I ALMOST THREW UP WHEN I READ YESTERDAY'S POST.

PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME. I DON'T CARE! I KNOW I AM RIGHT. RYAN, GO BACK HOME. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

LESLEY, LEAVE RYAN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR DITYY GAMES! YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT! STOP!

JOHN
BOSTON MA/USA

2.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MICHELINE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HOSTILE TOWARDS ME? I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. YOU ARE MY GOOD FRIEND. I WAS TALKING TO LESLEY. I SAW PICS OF THEM TOGETHER ON THIS BLOG AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT LESLEY WANTS RYAN FOR HIMSELF AS A LOVER. RYAN DOESN'T WANT TO SEE IT, BUT I CAN!!! I KNOW THIS GAME LESLEY IS PLAYING. WHEN REMESH IS IN GUYANA OR WHATEVER, LESLEY WILL MAKE ABUSE OF THE SITUATION AND STEAL RYAN AWAY FROM REMESH WHILE THEY ARE IN TRINIDAD. IT'S ALL IN THE EYES. THE EYES THAT ARE BEGGING FOR RYAN'S SEED. AND RYAN WILL BE SO WEAK, HE WILL LEAVE REMESH FOR LESLEY. I KNOW. IT HAPPENED TO ME MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES!!!! FRIENDS STOLE MY MAN! GAY MEN ARE DANGEROUS AND FALSE.

I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD LESLEY GIVE RYAN SUCH AN EXPENSIVE GIFT. IT'S INNAPROPRIATE. REMESH SHOULD HAVE TOLD LESLEY AT THAT MOMENT THAT RYAN WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING THAT GIFT. IT MAKES ME SICK! I ALMOST THREW UP WHEN I READ YESTERDAY'S POST.

PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME. I DON'T CARE! I KNOW I AM RIGHT. RYAN, GO BACK HOME. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

LESLEY, LEAVE RYAN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR DITYY GAMES! YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT LESLEY! STOP IT! STOP!

JOHN
BOSTON MA/USA

2.3.11  
Blogger TravelAndy2..... said...

@ Micheline your comments are too much for me.. I need dry underwear or perhaps even better a diaper & a stronger medicine for my heart

@ Jenske... echt waar dat soort gefrustreerde figuren bestaan echt!

@ Ryan & Les, julie durven wel hoor om naar T & T te gaan...!
(dat land kent een art. in de immigratie wet die ons verbied om het land in te komen...) Come back safe..

@ John, U wish you had sperm in your eyes! seems to me you need also a stronger medicine against.. U know what...

2.3.11  
Anonymous Jack @ BOS said...

Where are Les & Ry in all of this??? How long does it take to reach Trinidad??

Jack @ Boston (no relations to crazy John!!!!)

2.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooo, Jack! Can't you read??? It's obvious. Lesley is at some doctor in Port of Spain getting his 'sperm begging eyes' checked out. Hope they have antibiotics or that crazy sh.t!

And Ryan is of course getting ready to get stolen by Lesley as soon as he's back from the doctor. Poor Remesh. het better look for someone else in Suriname. Ryan is history. Maak je geen zorgen remesh. Go back to your Bollywood roots and seek peace and calmness: "Ohm Shanti, Shanti, Shantihi". ja, ja ja.. Ik heb ook Hindoestaanse vriendinnen. Jammer, je moest je man maar beter in de gaten houden. Slordig hoor....

Micheline

2.3.11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Vind ik leuk]

Ilvana

2.3.11  
Blogger Traveller said...

@ Crazy John: Ahhh... I see the f*cked-up fairy has visited us again to cause trouble. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. Sperm begging eyes... bitch please! If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

So John, please, please, please... get a life! Stop interefering with mine with your nonsens and spamming my blog with your sh!t. You are like a virus that Norton just won't kill. Damn!

Not that I care what anyone thinks, but for Les' sake I want to set the record straight: before Les left British Airways, he purchased 2 reduced fare Free One tickets. These are basically IPB tickets that you pay more for to get confirmed seats if there is space available at the time of listing. Once you list the seat is confirmed like a regular ticket and you enjoy all the benefits of a regular paying passenger without the hassle of being on standby, getting offloaded or having to jumpseat. The tickets are valid up to one year after purchase and they were intended for him and his girlfriend Joan to go to Sydney, Australia in February.

Unfortunately Joany's mother got sick, so the plan's were cancelled completely and as the tickets expire in April he would have to use them or lose them. Joany was the one that suggested that Les and I go to Trinidad and enjoy carnival as for years we were talking about doing something like that as a whole group. So Les gave me the ticket on my birthday. How could I refuse!? I was game! We travelled the world before, so this is nothing new.

So that sperm begging eyes sh!t is just that... sh!t! I know Lesley since 2000 and he's known that i was gay since around 2002. He doesn't have a problem with it, he never did. He's the type of guy that will join me at a gay club for the fun of it and enjoy the attention he will get from guys who are barking up the wrong tree. We have what Americans call a bromance. Nothing more, nothing less. I love him, we get along, he's my best buddy and neither Rem nor Joany has problems with it. So why should you, dear John? We are here to enjoy a week of carnival festivities and then we are heading back home. So the next time you want to click on your Caps Lock button and post fuckery on my weblog, please take your mouse and click to another site. Seriously, you are a few clowns short of a circus. Ugh!

@ Micheline: OMG. Sorry, but you are one hot mess! Lesley and me were laughing out heards off!

@ Jenny: Like Devon said, that was a good one! Hahahaha!

@ Jenske: Ach Jens... we blijven lachuh!

@ Devon: Well put. I think we should put that nanny on the ass of that 'pendew sushi'. That should shut him up!

@ Andy: Ja Andy ik weet het. Maar ik ben hier uitsluitend om te genieten van carnaval! En als ik elk land moet vermijden die niet gay-friendly is dan is het einde zoek. Vooral met mijn werk. Ik ben pragmatisch. Ik pas me aan aan het land die ik bezoek en vermijd bepaalde dingen als ik bijvoorbeeld met m'n vriend op reis ben. Ik ben bijvoorbeeld in Teheran, Islamabad en Riyadh geweest en daar hebben ze ook strenge wetten. Zelfs Jamaica is erger dan Trinidad. Maar ach, I'm here to enjoy the music and to have a great jam session on the roads of Port of Spain.

@ Jack: No worries. i know John is the exception, not the norm. We flew Amsterdam-London Gatwick-Hewanorra (St. Lucia)-Port of Spain. Flight to London was 45 minutes.Gatwick-Hewanorra was 7 hours. Hewanorra- Port of Spain was 2 hours.

Greetz from T&T!

3.3.11  

Post a Comment

<< Home