Pfff, I'm beat. I just came home from work. Í'm making a lot of overtime lately, but yeah... it does come with the territory. Airlines in general maintain two schedules; the summer and winter shedule. The northern summer and winter schedule to be exact. It is set after the last weekend in March and the last weekend in October. So Monday KLM & partners are entering it's summer schedule. This just means that it will be very busy. Ik ben benieuwd!
I was just on the phone with Les, who's feeling a little under the waether the past few days. Hope you feel well soon, buddy! Same goes to you Andy! Now I'm going to shower and make myself a delicious beef fried rice that I saw on YouTube the other day. Then I'm going to put on the TV and relax in front of it all evening.
Have a happy weekend y'all!
I was just on the phone with Les, who's feeling a little under the waether the past few days. Hope you feel well soon, buddy! Same goes to you Andy! Now I'm going to shower and make myself a delicious beef fried rice that I saw on YouTube the other day. Then I'm going to put on the TV and relax in front of it all evening.
Have a happy weekend y'all!
2 Comments:
Thanx Ryan I feel much better now and even my husband is happy because... I don't snore anymore (yeah) and he also doesn't have to worry anymore that I stop breathing during my sleep.
Ik ben heel erg blij dat te horen, blog-buddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home