Home, sweet home
It's good to be back in my own bed. T&T carnival was good, but Aruba's carnival will always be better for me! Just sayin'.
I came in tired and sleepy. After I got home, made a few calls and had dinner with Rem and his kids, I took some melatolin pills (great stuff by the way) and headed straight to bed untill this morning. Anyway, I have a train to catch. Time to go back to work!
Have a great weekend!
I came in tired and sleepy. After I got home, made a few calls and had dinner with Rem and his kids, I took some melatolin pills (great stuff by the way) and headed straight to bed untill this morning. Anyway, I have a train to catch. Time to go back to work!
Have a great weekend!
5 Comments:
Glad you had a great time, Ryan (and Lesley). Great vid. I work for BA in New York City in flight ops for New York JFK and Newark. BA has about 10 flights to JFK, 3 to EWR and that all-business class flight from London City Airport with the A318. I like my job, but BA is a real confusion, if you ask me.
For instance; the way they split flights between LHR and LGW is not always convenient. Another thing is the difference in pay of crew based in Heathrow and those based at Gatwick. I mean, isn't it one company?
Af is based at CDg and ORY, but the head of cabin services is called 'Chef de Cabine' at both basis. At BA it's not like that. LHR's is called Cabin Service Director and LGW's is called Cabin manager with a big difference in pay, while they do the same work. Don't even get me started about that Eurofleet versus Worldwide!
You can start at LHR Eurofleet and transfer to LGW Worldwide in as little as 6 months. But try getting into LHR Worldwide; it takes years!!! LHR Worldwide is the holy grale of BA.
Don't get me wrong. I like British Airways. They are a great company to work for... in the States! But when I read the stories of how it is at KLM and Air France we have a long way to go. Believe me British Airways and Iberia are nothing like KL-AF. Same goes for the synergies between AF, KL and DL. I mean, American Airlines and British Airways are a mess!
Maybe I am prejudices, because I am ex-Northwest and I know that KLM & Northwest were always the front runners on synergizing services on the ground and in the air.
Marshall
Hey mang, volgende keer geen gezeur, je komt gewoon met ons mee naar Sranan. Weet niet of mijn broertje het je al verteld heeft, maar ergens in mei gaan we een weekje weer naar Sranan met het zaalvoetbalclubje om daar te spelen. Je gaat mee voor morele steun. Onze persoonlijke cheerleader. Hahahaha!
Als ik je niet bel, dan spreek ik je zondag wel bij ma/pa. Je komt toch???
Radjin
Moet die jongen helemaal naar Nickerie komen om te kijken hoe slecht je speelt???!
grrrrrrrrr......
Radjin
Hoi Djini, totdat jij het me vertelde wist ik helemaal van niets af. Ik weet niet of ik naar Suriname met jullie kan gaan. Ten eerste moet ik eerst naar mijn financiƫn kijken, want ik ga echt niet IPB-end naar PBM. Volgens mij geld er dan zelfs een embargo, want het is meivakantie. Ook al was het niet zo, zou ik het toch niet doen, want straks kom ik daar vast te zitten en vanuit PBM zijn er weinig tot geen opties om weg te komen. We hebben geen overeenkomst met Suriname Airways, dus dat is ook geen optie.
Als ik een ticket zou kopen is het heel duur, door de meivakantie. En ik zit nog met m'n dagen. Op zich geen groot probleem, want ik maak genoeg overuren voor tijd-voor-tijd.
En dan nog het verblijf. Ik ken jullie familie daar niet, dus ik zou ook niet 1,2,3 zomaar bij 'vreemden' in huis verblijven. Dus het word waarschijnlijk een 'nee'.
Ry
Post a Comment
<< Home