Just landed...
... on that damn Polderbaan. That feakin' runway doesn't even seem to belong tp Schiphol. Anyway, what had supposed to be a 2-day trip, became a week long, First my contact person was delayed in Tokyo due to a sever flu that prevented him from flying. He had to arrive the same evening as I arrived in Atlanta ATL. I heard it when I reported to his personal assistant the next morning. My options were to go back to Holland and fly out this week again or stay in Atlanta until the Operational Manager of Management Outstations got better. I chose the first option, because this week I have a lot of work to do and important meetings to attend and I have a trip planned with Les. I called my Unit Manager in Amstelveen and she told me to stay. For me not to waste the days, she enrolled me in a GSC (Ground Security Control) training at the Delta Traning Center. You ahve to do it every year and mine was going to be up on March 31st. It's only a 3-day training, so it was easy-breezy.
Delta and KLM were both full, so I flew to Amsterdam AMS via Paris CDG with Air France. Flights were both okay, but I am tired. Remesh should be waiting outside for me.
Have a great weekend!
Posted from Blackberry® mobile device available from Vodafone NL
Delta and KLM were both full, so I flew to Amsterdam AMS via Paris CDG with Air France. Flights were both okay, but I am tired. Remesh should be waiting outside for me.
Have a great weekend!
Posted from Blackberry® mobile device available from Vodafone NL
4 Comments:
Posted from Blackberry? So when they announce to switch off all electronic equipment, including your mobile phone, did the stewardess say, except for Ryan Mitchell or Delta personel? Just asking.
Micheline
Oh boy ....She's back... (LOL)
Am I that bad, TravelAndy2? Oh well... hahahaha! Weekends are papa-weekenden, dus ik heb ale tijd!
Micheline
Yes, you are Micheline.
Post a Comment
<< Home