He is finally here!
Well, she did it! My friend Micheline finally gave birth to her brand new baby boy. On february 2nd, 2011 Anton Christophe was born. One big fat healthy baby! Both Mom and child are doing terrific!


Congratulations Micheline & Anton with your new baby! I wish the three of you all the love in this world. Now maybe you have something to keep you busy, instead of harassing people on this weblog. :-)
Love always!


Congratulations Micheline & Anton with your new baby! I wish the three of you all the love in this world. Now maybe you have something to keep you busy, instead of harassing people on this weblog. :-)
Love always!
5 Comments:
Gefeliciteerd Micheline! God Bless!
Pam
I already told you personally, but once again congratulations!
Love, Lesley
Congratulations with the newest addition to your family!
PS: Luv those comments of yours!
HJ/new jersey
Congrats, babe!!!!!
Gefeliciteerd!
Amita & Radjin
Post a Comment
<< Home