32
So my birthday is over. 32... wow! I tried to go undercover and don't tell anyone, but that didn't work. So anyway, thanks to all who took the time to call me, those who sent me cards, e-cards, emails, SMS'es and those who left well-wishes on my Hyves and Facebook page. Thank you for showing the love!
This time around I didn't do anything special. As a matter of fact I worked from 10.00 until 22.00. It was just a very hectic day. I had lunch with Les at Burger King at Schiphol though! I got a great gift from him! Hahaha! I'm not going to kiss and tell as yet. You guys will find out soon enough!
After 22.00, I took the bus from Amstelveen to Schiphol and then the Fyra to Rotterdam. Fyra is now very cheap to travel on. Duh... that damn train was always empty!
I just finished showering and now I will settle in front of the TV untill I am sleepy. This weekend Rem and I will do something I guess. He's being pretty vague about it. We'll see. Once again thank you and good night!
This time around I didn't do anything special. As a matter of fact I worked from 10.00 until 22.00. It was just a very hectic day. I had lunch with Les at Burger King at Schiphol though! I got a great gift from him! Hahaha! I'm not going to kiss and tell as yet. You guys will find out soon enough!
After 22.00, I took the bus from Amstelveen to Schiphol and then the Fyra to Rotterdam. Fyra is now very cheap to travel on. Duh... that damn train was always empty!
I just finished showering and now I will settle in front of the TV untill I am sleepy. This weekend Rem and I will do something I guess. He's being pretty vague about it. We'll see. Once again thank you and good night!
0 Comments:
<< Home