Friday, December 10, 2010

Oost west....

Yesterday we arrived back home. It was a fun, fun, fun trip and I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes in the comments section and the ones I received via email, and sms. It was one of the best birthdays I've ever spent, despite my 3 children not being there. They were there in spirit though! I also want to thank my partner Ry for making this possible and making all the arrangements do do this trip the way I envisioned it. Ik hou van je!!!!! Je hebt het super geregeld!

I'm not as good as a writer as Ry, so I will leave it op to him to make a trip summary whenever he feels better. It's ironic; we travelled through India without one of us getting sick or the diarrhoea and the day after we arrived back in Holland he got sick. As we speak is is laying on my sofa coughing his lungs out, with a slight fever and headache. He also was throwing up this afternoon. Let's hope it's nothing too serious like last year when he got H1N1 (Mexican Flu) followed by double pneumonia.

Oh, and to whomever it may cocern: stop taking our pictures to create profiles on networking and dating sites. I don't know what your game is, but the pictures don't belong to you!!! Thanks to 3 different readers from 3 different countries for alerting Ryan about these profiles that were not his nor mine, but have our pictures alll over them. Ryan contacted the moderators from the 6 sites to have them removed. So just STOP it!

18 Comments:

Blogger LP said...

Remesh, Remesh... on Thursday when Ry just sat at Starbucks at Schiphol and only had tea, I knew something was wrong. He NEVER drinks tea unless he isn't feeling well. So when he skipped the Mocha Frap at SB's, you should have known something was up Rem!!!!

Glad the trip was a success and make sure you spoil Ryan while he is sick. Maybe for once he will truly take a rest. KLM & Delta will survive without him.

Les

11.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the international SIM cards work for you guys?

Ryan, hope you feel better soon!

Björn
Oslo

11.12.10  
Blogger Angelo said...

Aan jullie allebei, welkom thuis. Ben blij dat jullie van de reis hebben genoten. Beterschap aan m'n buddy! Jullie krijgen allebei ook de groetjes van Tamara!

11.12.10  
Anonymous Asheesh said...

Hey neefie. Welkom terug. Je cadeau van mij & harda ligt voor je klaar. Als Ryantje zich beter voelt, moeten jullie naar Den Haag komen. Wens hem beterschap voor me.

Hoe voelt het trouwens om 40 te zijn? Ben zelf in mei 40 geworden en het voelt niet anders dan 39, terwijl ik me 20 voel! :-)

Ik las ook dat jullie veel hadden gehad aan de LP gids.

Enfin, ga je zondag voetballen of niet. Radjin, Dinish en Radjesh gaan wel.

Maar goed, Sharda en ik ga nu in Scheveningen een filmpje pakken.

Brassa,

Ash

11.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai noh, big brother. Sick?! What's that! Well hope you feel better soon. Also, stay the hell away from me, before you infect me with whatever crap you have!!!!!! Hahahahaha!

Anyway, will give ya a call tomorrow. It's freaking cold here Stockholm. Dayumn!!!

Remesh, zorg goed voor hem! Hij moet namelijk snel beter worden. Uhm... hij moet volgend week m'n kind babysitten. Dus.... doe je best.

Junior

11.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone actually took the time and stole your pics to make a dating account??!! What the hell does the person get out of that? It isn't like you can go on any date or something.

Seriously, some people should definitely get a life! Losers!

Melany

12.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see what I'm trying to tell you. You keep laughing at me, but I think someone is jealous of your relationship and is trying to rip you apart. By joining a dating site it may seem that the person is cheating on you. I told you Ryan and Ramesh: keep an eye on your man!!! Blink once and someone will steal your partner away. I am in no way crazy! Told you so!! Told you so! Told you so!

I think its better for you to live in one house. Why are you not living in one house? Ryan do you know what Ramesh is up to when he is sleeping at his own home???????

Ramesh, do you know what ryan is up to when he is not staying at your house?

I suggest one of you give up your house and move in together ot both of you give up your houses and look for something together. That way you can keep track where you partner is at all times. Better yet! Get married. It's legal to get married in Holand. That way if someone steals away your husband, you can be protected and hurt him where it counts; his pockets.

Get some lawyers and draw up a prenuptual agreement. Whomever makes the most money should pay the other after the divorce.

Ramesh, what is your yearly income? Ryan what is yours. I sent you my email address, so contact me for advice. I know what i am talking about. Good luck Ryan. Feel better soon. Remesh, keep an eye on things. Ryan has been writing funny lately. I wonder why??? Mmmmm.

John
Boston MA/US of A

13.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see what I'm trying to tell you. You keep laughing at me, but I think someone is jealous of your relationship and is trying to rip you apart. By joining a dating site it may seem that the person is cheating on you. I told you Ryan and Ramesh: keep an eye on your man!!! Blink once and someone will steal your partner away. I am in no way crazy! Told you so!! Told you so! Told you so!

I think its better for you to live in one house. Why are you not living in one house? Ryan do you know what Ramesh is up to when he is sleeping at his own home???????

Ramesh, do you know what ryan is up to when he is not staying at your house?

I suggest one of you give up your house and move in together ot both of you give up your houses and look for something together. That way you can keep track where you partner is at all times. Better yet! Get married. It's legal to get married in Holand. That way if someone steals away your husband, you can be protected and hurt him where it counts; his pockets.

Get some lawyers and draw up a prenuptual agreement. Whomever makes the most money should pay the other after the divorce.

Ramesh, what is your yearly income? Ryan what is yours. I sent you my email address, so contact me for advice. I know what i am talking about. Good luck Ryan. Feel better soon. Remesh, keep an eye on things. Ryan has been writing funny lately. I wonder why??? Mmmmm.

John
Boston MA/US of A

13.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF? Boyfriend, you need to check yourself into a clinic!

Micheline

13.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm.. oké.. sja... weet niet wat ik moet zeggen eigenlijk. Dus.... sja.... zeg ik maar niets.

Lieke

13.12.10  
Anonymous Jeandrina said...

Cuz, I don't think you have to look to far to see who stole your pics. Not accusing, just expressing my opinion. Bo mes sa...

JD

13.12.10  
Anonymous Jennifer B. said...

Primo... Maris Stella.

Jenny

13.12.10  
Blogger Pamela said...

No Jen, bo kier men Bibito Pin. Ryan, bo no por pone un blok riba dje?? Of raporte na Blogger of Blogspot of whatever. Su cabez aparentamente no ta bon. Bo ta sigur et ta na Merca y no gewoon akinan na Hulanda. Cu internet bo nunca sa!!!

Pam

13.12.10  
Anonymous Michelle said...

OMG @ tante Pamela! Bibito Pin!!! Hahahaha!!!!! You made me laugh this morning! Anyway off to school! Glad its not snowing! Kiss, kiss!~

Michelle

13.12.10  
Anonymous Devon said...

@Jennifer omg! unda e lugar ey twt keda atrobe na Savaneta toch. that name take me way backkkkk LOL

@Pamela bibito pin esaki ta "skol DUNA MAN" aino aino record ku bosnan hahahahahahahaha

@Michelle don't be to glad, I heard on the radio this morning there will be a snowbomb thursday. Hope its all fake....

13.12.10  
Anonymous Jeandrina said...

No, no, no! Bosonan tin ku bini bek Aruba pa eduka boso mes. Bo ta buscando en nomber di Stichting Paz! Maris Stella ta na Savaneta. Pa hende bieuw! Bibito Pin/Duna Man ta pa handicap. Paz ta pa John. OMG! I nearly fell out of my chair with laughter this early morning!

JD

13.12.10  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Ang, si! Paz!!!!! Danki JD. No worry, aki dos dia mi ta bini Aruba! Mi lo bai eduka mi mes!!!

If what Devon says is true, I'll be glad I'm leaving Wednesday!!!

Jenny

13.12.10  
Blogger Pamela said...

Oh yeah. Now I remember. Thanks Jeandrina. But since I don't have anyone I know in one of these places, I don't think I need to educate myself!

13.12.10  

Post a Comment

<< Home