Saturday, December 25, 2010

It was a fun Christmas day for me...

... not as extravagant as my parents are used to, but all the same, a fun family day. My belly was super filled! Niet normaal!
The day started out with a simple breakfast and then my cousin Michelle and I helped my mother out in the kitchen. There isn't a Christmas without a ham and turkey and that is exactly what we had. We ate around 18.00. It was Mom, my brother Junior, my sister-in-law Mandy, cousin Michelle, cousin Carlos and me. After that we got a few visitors untill about an hour ago. I am sleepy now and I have to head to Lesley in the afternoon for a Boxing Day dinner. That will be after I drop Remesh off at Schiphol for his flight to London.
Photobucket
White Christmas in Dordrecht
Photobucket
Mom & Mandy. I gave Mom her first pair of Uggs. She loved them! Young at heart!
Photobucket
Turkey & ham
Photobucket
Cake
Photobucket
Junior & Michelle
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner is served!
Photobucket
Michelle & Mandy
Photobucket
Michelle & Carlos
Photobucket
Yum!
Photobucket
Best brother in the world!
Photobucket
Gezellig!
Remesh spent the day with his family in Papendrecht and from what he told me it was quiet but fun.
Photobucket
Rem with his Mom & Dad in P'drecht
In Aruba my family celebrated it by eating out at a restaurant in Oranjestad. At the end of the day, it was all about the family.
Photobucket
Jeandrina (JD), cousin Deborah and Tante Grace (JD's Mom)
Photobucket
Oma & JD
Photobucket
L-R: Kathy (Debby's daughter), Oma, Tante Grace, JD, Opa, Uncle Geoffrey and Debby enjoying X-Mas dinner in Aruba
Photobucket
The family
As gifts I received a Lavazza A Modo Mio espresso machine from my parents, an iPad from Remesh, a Jack & Jones gift certificate from Junior and a scarf from Michelle. I was a happy man!
Photobucket
Lavazza

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked like loads of fun, Mr. Mitchell!!!!

26.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better be careful, because if Remesh is giving away IPADS, I will steal him away from you when you are not looking! Lol!!!! Tot morgen, schat!

Micheline

26.12.10  
Anonymous Junior said...

Best briother???? I know! Thanks anyway!

Junior

26.12.10  
Blogger Traveller said...

@ Anonymous: it was!

@ Micheline: You really like a thing!

@ Jun-Jun: Don't let it get to your head bro!

26.12.10  
Anonymous Junior said...

Hahahaha!

26.12.10  
Blogger LP said...

I'll be waiting for my iPad tomorrow, buddy. Je weet toch!

26.12.10  
Blogger Traveller said...

Aha, keep on waiting.

26.12.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, your brother is HOT!!!! Damn! I like what I see!!!!

Cynthia

26.12.10  
Anonymous Junior said...

Thanks Cynthia. LOL!

26.12.10  
Anonymous Jeandrina said...

We didn't eat in in O'satd Ryan, but right here in San-Nicolaas. It's where The Promenade Restaurant used to be. It's called Amazing.

http://www.arubarestaurants.com/international/amazing/

The food is superb! The chef name is Kurt and he worked in countries like Switzerland etc. Boy that food was good.

JD

27.12.10  
Blogger Traveller said...

Aah, okay. I misunderrstood tante Grace then. I thought those steps looked familiar. Awo mi sa di con!

Ry

27.12.10  

Post a Comment

<< Home