The wedding
As I already previously mentioned, Micheline & Anton got married and had their wedding at Fort Kijkduin in Den Helder. Because of the whole unexpected Argentina trip, I did not get a chance to post anything about it.

The wedding was small, but nice. Some of Micheline's family from Aruba, Martinique & St. Maarten came over to attend and her best girlfriend, Fay, also came over from St. Maarten. Remesh couldn't attend, because he was of course in Nice.
I decided to take my car, because that Den Helder is really far! Les asked me to ride along and also asked me if I could pick up this girl Fay in Leiden before I picked him up in Hoofddorp. So said, so done.
From the time I picked up Fay we hit it off! She is so nice. She is a Dutch girl that grew up in St. Maarten. Lesley, Micheline and Fay came up to study in The Netherlands together and ironically enough it was Fay who returned immediately after she graduated. She didn't feel at home in Holland. That goes to show that home is where the heart is! But what I found out later is that she works at Princess Juliana Airport on St. Maarten for Air France & KLM as a Junior Flight Manager!
Because Fay was close to Micheline and not really to Les, we didn't know that. She was telling us that Micheline sent her an invitation and she told Micheline that no matte what, she would be there. So I said: 'wow... you must be great friends for you to buy a ticket on such short notice to see your friend get married'. It was then that she mentioned she flew IPB with KLM. Les and I were both surprised. So was Fay... she didn't know what our jobs were either. So from that point on we were conversating about our jobs all the way to Den Helder. Once we were there it was all about Anton and Micheline. It was a great day! Congratulation to Anton & Micheline

Fort Kijkduin

Micheline getting made-up by a make-up artist (Miguel) from St. Maarten

Micheline's arrival at Fort Kijkduin

Anton






Fay, Les & me at the table


Fay & Les giving a great speach

A super day!
After the evening was over I drove back down and stopped off at Schiphol. Les, Fay and I sat at Starbucks Coffee for almost 3 hours chatting and laughing. After that I dropped Les off in Hoofddorp, Fay by her family in Leiden and I headed back home. Only to get a call a few hours fater with the message that I had to go to Buenos Aires. Oh well....

The wedding was small, but nice. Some of Micheline's family from Aruba, Martinique & St. Maarten came over to attend and her best girlfriend, Fay, also came over from St. Maarten. Remesh couldn't attend, because he was of course in Nice.
I decided to take my car, because that Den Helder is really far! Les asked me to ride along and also asked me if I could pick up this girl Fay in Leiden before I picked him up in Hoofddorp. So said, so done.
From the time I picked up Fay we hit it off! She is so nice. She is a Dutch girl that grew up in St. Maarten. Lesley, Micheline and Fay came up to study in The Netherlands together and ironically enough it was Fay who returned immediately after she graduated. She didn't feel at home in Holland. That goes to show that home is where the heart is! But what I found out later is that she works at Princess Juliana Airport on St. Maarten for Air France & KLM as a Junior Flight Manager!
Because Fay was close to Micheline and not really to Les, we didn't know that. She was telling us that Micheline sent her an invitation and she told Micheline that no matte what, she would be there. So I said: 'wow... you must be great friends for you to buy a ticket on such short notice to see your friend get married'. It was then that she mentioned she flew IPB with KLM. Les and I were both surprised. So was Fay... she didn't know what our jobs were either. So from that point on we were conversating about our jobs all the way to Den Helder. Once we were there it was all about Anton and Micheline. It was a great day! Congratulation to Anton & Micheline

Fort Kijkduin

Micheline getting made-up by a make-up artist (Miguel) from St. Maarten

Micheline's arrival at Fort Kijkduin

Anton






Fay, Les & me at the table


Fay & Les giving a great speach

A super day!
After the evening was over I drove back down and stopped off at Schiphol. Les, Fay and I sat at Starbucks Coffee for almost 3 hours chatting and laughing. After that I dropped Les off in Hoofddorp, Fay by her family in Leiden and I headed back home. Only to get a call a few hours fater with the message that I had to go to Buenos Aires. Oh well....
15 Comments:
You looked beautiful Micheline. Congratulations to you and Anton!
Love,
Pam
Gefeliciteerd Micheline & Anton!!!! Jammer dat ik er niet bij kon zijn. Ik zou bijna willen zeggen volgende keer wel, maar dat lijkt me niet gepast. HAHAHAHAHA!!
Nee, effe alle grapjes terzijde; ik wens jullie allebei heel veel geluk en ik kan niet wachten totdat de bay er is!
Remesh
Leuke foto's. Voor wie werkt Fay eiegnlijk? AF of KL? KL heeft wat... 3 vluchten per week ofzo? Terwijl AF dagelijks vliegt.
Rob
Yes Ryan, we did hit it off immediatelly and we certainly had a wonderful time. Thanks for everything again! Everytime I have a Starbucks again, I will think of the hours I spent with Les and you! :-)
Rob: Air France heeft geen personeel op St. Maarten, Rob. Ik werk voor KLM. KLM beheert alles voor Air France op St. Maarten.
Halley Aviation Services doet de 'above the wing' procedures zoals check-in, operations, ATO airport ticket-office, load control etc. van KLM en Air France. Menzies Aviation doet de 'below the wing' dingen zoals het laden van de kist (baggage, vracht etc.), marshalling, APU etc.
Aan de Franse kant en Nederlandse kant van het eiland hebben KLM en Air France een gecobineerde CTO (City Ticket Office).
De reden dat KLM alles regelt en niet Air France is omdat Juliana luchthaven aan de Nederlandse kant ligt. KLM heeft 11 personeelsleden op St. Maarten. ALs er iets misgaat zoals vracht die achterblijft dan sturen we die met Air Caraïbes naar Point-a-Pitre/Le Raizet (Guadaloupe) of Fort-de-France (Martinique) en dat gaat dan verder met Air France naar Orly. Onze Parijs vlucht gaat naar Charles de Gaulle. St. Maarten is de enige vlucht van de Franse Caraïben die niet gesubsidieerd word door de Franse overheid. Guadalope, Martnique, Frans Guyana en Isle de Reúnion worden wel gesubsidieerd.
Groeten uit St. Maarten!
Fay van der Sar
Well dat Antony dude looks hot. He has great eyes. Micheline is now married, but she better keep her eye on her husband, before some heffer decides to steal him away. Be careful Micheline. Thrust no one. Congratulations by the way!
John
Boston MA/US of A
Congrats Micheline all the best.
OMG! Die John klaart mij echt. AUB willen jullie hem gewoon negeren. Want zo te zien vindt hij het gewoon dol leuk op bullshit te posten....
Nogmaals Negeer hem AUB....
Groeten vanuit ugh, should I say FLOODED TNCC/CUR
DDD
Ryan, je hebt een leuke glimlachje met die gleufje in je wangen. Een beetje uitdagend en ondeugend. Dat is alles wat ik wilde zeggen.
Een anonieme lezer.
Oh hemel. Het is wederom Boston John. Het is eiegnlijk triest.
Congratulation Micheline & Anton.
Junior
That man is on some kind of crazy pill. Seriously! Congrats, Micheline & Anton
As I don't speak or understand Dutch, I put what anonymous said through Google Translator and I don't like his or her tone. You guys are making fun out of me, but don't you see what's going on? On a blog that Ryan's boyfriend reads, some strange anonymous person is openly flirting with him. Shameleslly!!
If Remesh turns his back ones, Ryan will be stolen away from him. This is a prime example of what i am talking about. Remesh, be careful!!!!!!!
Anonymous reader, you should get the hell out of here and leave Ryan alone. Steal someone elses boyfriend!!!
John
Boston MA/US of A
Oh Lord!
Excuse my manners! Congrats Micheline!
I've been a faithful reader of your blog for a while now and I am enjoying the cool read. I am also a DL employee. I am a F/A based in MEM. I never left a comment, but I feel compelled to do so now, because of that John person. So John: get off this blog please. You are simply annoying!
Ryan, please ignore this ignorant person. I think he's nuts!
The next time I have a flight to AMS, I would love to meet you. And no, I have no intentions of stealing you away from anyone!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good read.
Regards from MEM.
Amy
I'm in ATL. My trip to FLL was gr8!! Boarding starts in 1,5 hours. Will call ya tomorrow.
Les
@ John from Boston, can 't you write yourself a "dear John letter" you are making a fool of your self with your postings at this blog.
Andy
Post a Comment
<< Home