Nice is nice
I just spent two days in Nice, France with Remesh. He had to be there for his job (Unilever) and I joined him just for the fun of it. He's still there, but I had to come back to work of course. It was his third time, but my first. It's a nice place but very expensive! So... been there, done that, got the t-shirt and no need to go back again. Just sayin'... Ha, ha, ha!
12 Comments:
Nice vond ik niet zo bijzonder als vakantie bestemming. Maar ja, ik ging ook naar Monte Carlo, Monaco, Marseille etc.
Lies
A very handsome boyfriend you have. I would certainly do him! Yummie!
But I'm glad you are taking my advice and travelling with him to keep an eye on him. As I said before, in gay world there are gay men lurking around just to take your man away from you. Especially if they are good looking and successful. Never lose him out of sight!
John
Boston MA/US of A
Man, wat een rare gozer is dat! Zijn jullie trouwens IPB'end naar NCE geweest?
Rob
Hoi Rob! Hoe is ie?! Ben je weer in het land? Ach, ik terk me niks van die gozer aan. Precies wat je zegt... een rare.
Om op je vraag terug te komen; nee, de zaak heeft mijn ticket geregeld en betaald met KLM vanaf Schiphol en ik heb gewoon voor Ry een ticket op mijn vlucht gekocht. Ik neem aan dat IPB-end ook wel een optie was geweest, maar ik had geen zin in dat hele gedoe voor een kort tripje. Hij zou maar 2 dagen daar in Frankrijk zijn. Op de terugreis heb ik Nice-Rotterdam Airport geboekt met Transavia. Lekker dichtbij voor hem en binnen 20 minuten kan hij thuis zijn.
Groeten uit de Côte d'Azur!
Remesh
OMG! Hahaha @ comment # 2!
You guys can keep laughing at me, but the fact of the matter is that these things do happen. It happened to me!!! I don't think i am saying anything wrong when I say that you have to look after the man in your life. The seduction from the other party can be so great, he wouldn't be able to resist. But if you're there to intervene it doesn't have to get so far.
Gay men ae the worst in stealing your boyfriends. They will come in and hijack them. Don't even thrust your gay friends, because even they will try and kidnap your boyfriend.
John
Boston MA/US of A
Well John from Boston: have you ever considered that the person that left you didn't have any desire to stay with you?
Let me be blunt. You are talking crazy talk. Nobody can steal anyone away. Everyone has a mind and with that mind they can make a conscious decision to cheat on you, leave you or whatever. So basically I'm telling you that you are talking out of your ass, so stop spamming my son's blog with your nonsens. Start you own 'How To Keep Your Eye On Your Man' blog.
Pam
LMAO at tante Pamela!
@ Pamelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOLLLLLLLLLL wuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
That was too funny, Pamela!
Greetings from Fort Lauderdale!
Les
John from Boston is right about one thing. Remesh is a very cute and handsome man and I presume intelligent enough to make the right decisions if it comes to that what John decribes.I totally agree with Pamela it is absolute nonsens. Perhapse it is common in the US but gay man in Holland are somewhat different besides why do you think only gay man are capable to do that and not straigth men. I don't see any difference, do you?
@ Les
How is the weather in Ft. Lauderdale? I do hope we do not encounter that what I've put on my blog. ;) If Tomas becomes more than a tropical storm then I don't want to be in the middle of it.
Mmmm.... got to sleep an whoole hour extra.
Travelandy2 is right; there are enough straight men that are capable of doing the same. I know. I have enough ex-boyfriends to attest to that! LOL!
I'm sorry John that whatever happened, happened to you. But if you are going into a relationship in completely no thrust and with surveillance, you might as well stay alone. I would be tired of checking -up on my partner constantly and I would be pissed if someone was following my every move.
Jens
Post a Comment
<< Home