Friday, October 08, 2010

New Ad

Being in the industry that I am in, I like to follow the ins- and outs of other companies. This also includes adverts and how they differ. A friend of mine recently pointed me to a new Virgin Atlantic advert. They are one company who is not afraid to use sex to sell their product. So different than KLM's down-to-earthness, Air France's eliteness and Delta's matter-of-factness.

I can't deny... I like this new ad. It has a James Bond sorta feel to it. I flew Virgin a few times and it has to be said... they offer a great product.

7 Comments:

Anonymous LP said...

I like a lot! VS always has cool commercials. KLM should take lessons!

Les

9.10.10  
Anonymous Marcus C./UK said...

That's Saatchi & Saatchi for you. They are one of the worlds best ad agency for a reason.

9.10.10  
Anonymous Liesbeth Kuiper said...

I thought you were going to BCN, Ry. When are you leaving??

Lies

9.10.10  
Blogger Remesh said...

Hoi, Liesje. Hij ligt nu te pitten, want hij gaat in de ochtend weg. Moet hem in enkele uren wakker maken.

9.10.10  
Anonymous Liesbeth Kuiper said...

Ga jij dan ook mee?

9.10.10  
Blogger Remesh said...

Nee, ik heb morgen de kids bij me. Hij is maar voor een paar uurtjes weg. Dus het heeft weinig nut. Mijn oudste wilde mee, maar hij heeft straf, dus dat gaat mooi niet door.

Remesh

9.10.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuke reclame!

9.10.10  

Post a Comment

<< Home