Back from South Korea
I landed less than an hour ago from Seoul ICN. I was there for 5 days for a Delta conference on it's Asian route network. Right now I am waiting in the Fyra to go home to Rotterdam. The flight was amazing! I flew Prestige Class to ICN and Economy back to Amsterdam AMS on Korean Air's 777-200 and all I can say is that it is a huge difference with KLM's product. But like I always tell people... you can't compare European, American and Asian carrieres with each other. It's like apples and oranges. The only lesser point with Korean Air is that the return flight to Amsterdam goes via Madrid MAD. But onfortunately KLM did not have a flight today.
Oh, and I landed on that damn Polderbaan and we parked at G05, which means a long taxi time to the terminal and a long walk to the baggage carrousel. Now let me get home. I will text Remesh to order food for me. Hungry! Jammer genoeg geen Korean Chicken meer...
Posted from BlackBerry® available from Vodafone
Oh, and I landed on that damn Polderbaan and we parked at G05, which means a long taxi time to the terminal and a long walk to the baggage carrousel. Now let me get home. I will text Remesh to order food for me. Hungry! Jammer genoeg geen Korean Chicken meer...
Posted from BlackBerry® available from Vodafone
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home