Saturday post
Well life is going as normal. Actually I have nothing special to write about lately. I am waiting for 'something' to happen, but... meh... nothing. The only thing that still boggles my mind is that a 9 year old Dutch child called Ruben van Assouw was the sole survivor of a plane crash that killed so many others! Talk about a miracle! That being said, his parents and older brother are no longer here. But still...
Of course all the airlines operating the Airbus A330 (like Air France, KLM & Delta) are closely looking at the Afriqiyah investigation, considering not too long ago an AF A330 crashed in the Atlantic Ocean on its way from São Paulo GRU to Paris CDG. It should be intersting to see how this pans out.
On a lighter note, Remesh carried Arun, Shayenne and Arshay to Landal GreenParks Hoog Vaals in Vaals in Limburg during the May vacation. I was there as well, but only for the first 2 days, because I had to work and travelling from Vaals to Amstelveen is just not doable. But the kids had tons of fun with their Dad and that's all that counts.

Remesh & Arshay in a horse carriage

Remesh's 3 kids
I myself went to the zoo in Rotterdam on Thursday. Diergaarde Blijdorp was fun. Remesh also went to the same zoo, but on the day after... with his kids, nieces and nephews and they also had fun. It's a pity that the crazy f*cked-up monkey called Bokito was just sleeping this time. I was hoping for a great picture! Oh well...

Left to right: Ryan, cousin Michelle, cousin Jennifer (Jenny) with her baby DJ, Mom, Vanity, Jessey (Michelle's boyfriend) and my nephew Milan

DJ & Milan

DJ & me

Milan & me

DJ

Vanity in a shark's mouth

Jenny, me and lil' Milan

Vanity, Chelle & Jess

DJ

Milan

Milan & Vanity

Chelle & Jess

Remesh & Arshay in the aquarium

Remesh with his nieces and nephews in the shark's mouth
So all-in-all nothing special to talk about. I do not have any trips planned and how I will be spending my summer is yet uncertain. We'll see.
Happy weekend!
Of course all the airlines operating the Airbus A330 (like Air France, KLM & Delta) are closely looking at the Afriqiyah investigation, considering not too long ago an AF A330 crashed in the Atlantic Ocean on its way from São Paulo GRU to Paris CDG. It should be intersting to see how this pans out.
On a lighter note, Remesh carried Arun, Shayenne and Arshay to Landal GreenParks Hoog Vaals in Vaals in Limburg during the May vacation. I was there as well, but only for the first 2 days, because I had to work and travelling from Vaals to Amstelveen is just not doable. But the kids had tons of fun with their Dad and that's all that counts.

Remesh & Arshay in a horse carriage

Remesh's 3 kids
I myself went to the zoo in Rotterdam on Thursday. Diergaarde Blijdorp was fun. Remesh also went to the same zoo, but on the day after... with his kids, nieces and nephews and they also had fun. It's a pity that the crazy f*cked-up monkey called Bokito was just sleeping this time. I was hoping for a great picture! Oh well...

Left to right: Ryan, cousin Michelle, cousin Jennifer (Jenny) with her baby DJ, Mom, Vanity, Jessey (Michelle's boyfriend) and my nephew Milan

DJ & Milan

DJ & me

Milan & me

DJ

Vanity in a shark's mouth

Jenny, me and lil' Milan

Vanity, Chelle & Jess

DJ

Milan

Milan & Vanity

Chelle & Jess

Remesh & Arshay in the aquarium

Remesh with his nieces and nephews in the shark's mouth
So all-in-all nothing special to talk about. I do not have any trips planned and how I will be spending my summer is yet uncertain. We'll see.
Happy weekend!
<< Home