Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well I am back...

... home since this morning. A long weekend trip ended up being longer, because we were so enjoying ourselves there in the Bigg Apple. Especially Remesh... it was his first time in NYC and as you can imagine it was quite a sight!

We shopped until we dropped, we went to the top of the Empire State Buidling, went to see the Statue of Liberty, bought a bunch of fake stuff in Chinatown, visited my aunt Enid in Brooklyn and just had a general great time. My buddy Les and another buddy Roger were also there on Saturday, Sunday and Monday and the rest of the days it was just Remesh and me. As you can imagine I saw the inside of every freakin' Starbucks Coffee in Manhattan! LOL!

But it was great and we luckily had great weather! And as for the experience on British Airways? I hate to say it, but it was super! And I really mean that! As for our experience of London Heathrow? Well... where do I start? You know what, I'll talk about that tomorrow. I'm off to bed now. I have to work in the morning! Thanks Lesley for this great gift! You are simply the best!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are telling me that this laptop bag you gave me from Louis Vuitton is not the real thing that costs $1500,-, but some fake piece of crap from Chinatown for $15,-?!! Oh, hell no. You di'int!

Micheline

18.3.10  
Anonymous RdG said...

Welkom thuis.

18.3.10  

Post a Comment

<< Home