I can't believe it...
... but I just read that after Schiphol, Utrecht Central Station and Amsterdam Central Station... Rotterdam Central Station will also be getting a Starbucks Coffee in the spring. OMG! A Frap every morning before I get on the train and head for work. Sigh...
Oh yeah, Leiden Central Station is also getting one, but I don't care about Leiden. The only thing Leiden is good for is causing delays on the trains. NS needs to see what the hell is up with that! Anyway, I am out of the door. I have to catch a flight to Stockholm ARN. Just a 2 day trip for work, but I'm taking Remesh with me.
Hejdå! (Goodbye).
Oh yeah, Leiden Central Station is also getting one, but I don't care about Leiden. The only thing Leiden is good for is causing delays on the trains. NS needs to see what the hell is up with that! Anyway, I am out of the door. I have to catch a flight to Stockholm ARN. Just a 2 day trip for work, but I'm taking Remesh with me.
Hejdå! (Goodbye).
1 Comments:
Have a good one. Well considering you are flying KLM, it can't be that good, now can it?
Les
Post a Comment
<< Home