Home!
Right now I'm in Amstelveen at work. No, I don't have to work today, but I decided to come in to check my mail, telephone calls etc. But as usual you always find something to do, before you can leave.
I landed around 10.15 this morning from Minneapolis/St. Paul MSP. The flight was okay, but as usual on Delta the crew was very, very old! Lol! DL really has a bad reputation where that's concerned. But I slept most of the flight. So hopefully, i can stay up untill tonight, so I can get back in my normal rhythm and not suffer from any jetlag. Anyway let me head back to Schiphol, so I can take the train home.
I landed around 10.15 this morning from Minneapolis/St. Paul MSP. The flight was okay, but as usual on Delta the crew was very, very old! Lol! DL really has a bad reputation where that's concerned. But I slept most of the flight. So hopefully, i can stay up untill tonight, so I can get back in my normal rhythm and not suffer from any jetlag. Anyway let me head back to Schiphol, so I can take the train home.
3 Comments:
Hey, I'm at work now. Call me when you get a chance. I have great news!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, so it's not just me. Because I am a Flying Blue member I fly a lot on Delta when I'm going to St. Maarten. Mostly because I try to combine the USA with a St. Maarten trip. And between Amsterdam and Atlanta or New York, I always see these grandma types on board. I thought it was my luck, but apparently it is not just me.
Micheline
No, believe me, Micheline... those galley hags are old.
Rob
Post a Comment
<< Home