2010
I just woke up after a long night of partying at the Erasmusbrug in Rotterdam with Remesh, my brother Junior and his girlfriend Mandy and some other friends. I certainly had a great time and it was a super way to open 2010. Around 04.30 we walked it to my apartement (I live nearby) and had some breakfast with lots of coffee. After that we all left... Junior went home with Mandy and I went to Remesh' apartment in Papendrecht.
I woke up about an hour ago and Remesh is still sleeping. Later on I will be passing by my parents and then off to Remesh sister, Rosalien, for a New Year's dinner. Tomorrow I have to get back to work. Yes on a Saturday, because between the snow storms, that terrorism incident and the Delta people whom are here from Atlanta there is a lot to do. The way things are looking right now, I may have to head to Atlanta myself. I certainly hope not!
But enough about work. It's a new year as of today. So to all my family, friends and readers I would like to say the following... every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of those people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge everyone to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself Nothing more and nothing less. Let's move to a year full of promise, health, joy, love and happiness... (and tons of sex)!
All of you have played a part whether this be small or big in making my 2009 what it is today.
With this in mind I say: Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one is listening and live like it's heaven on earth!
Happy New Year!

Ryan Mitchell
I woke up about an hour ago and Remesh is still sleeping. Later on I will be passing by my parents and then off to Remesh sister, Rosalien, for a New Year's dinner. Tomorrow I have to get back to work. Yes on a Saturday, because between the snow storms, that terrorism incident and the Delta people whom are here from Atlanta there is a lot to do. The way things are looking right now, I may have to head to Atlanta myself. I certainly hope not!
But enough about work. It's a new year as of today. So to all my family, friends and readers I would like to say the following... every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of those people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge everyone to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself Nothing more and nothing less. Let's move to a year full of promise, health, joy, love and happiness... (and tons of sex)!
All of you have played a part whether this be small or big in making my 2009 what it is today.
With this in mind I say: Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one is listening and live like it's heaven on earth!
Happy New Year!

Ryan Mitchell
27 Comments:
Happy New Year to you too buddy!
Les
We had a good time last night indeed!!! Happy New Year everyone!
Junior
Nice post. See you later. Happy New Year, son. Also happy New Year to everyone else as well.
Pam
Happy New Year from a very cold New York City! Love your blog!
Haley
Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar!!!!!!!
Angelo @ M I A M I!!!
Hey buddy! When you heading over to Aruba again??? Carnaval?? Anyway a very happy New Year and all the best for 2010. Same goes for your family!!!
Hope to see you here soon so we can create more good times and sweet memories!!! Bo mes sa!!
Darrell
@ Darrell: Don't be surprised if you just see him appear. Since KLM will be flying to Aruba again next month, chances are even bigger than before!
Les
@ Lesley: That's the first thing I thought when I read it in the newspaper! Lol!!!
Ik ben wakker. I am awake!
Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar iedereen! Happy New Year everyone!
Remesh
Beste wensen voor 2010 vriend!!! Wanneer kom je weer eens een keer bij ons langs. Sinds je de 'blauwe' team hebt verlaten voor de 'rode', zie ik je heel weinig!!
Mohamed & Lies
@ Lesley: Happy New Year!
@ Jun-jun: :-)
@ Ma: Thanks!
@ Haley: Thanks for the compliment and a super 2010 to you too!
@ Angelo: Jealous! I'm here in the cold and you are in sunny Florida! Happy New Year to you, Tatiana and Angelo Jr. Enjoy!
@ Darrell: Hey buddy. How are things since your grandma passed away? When I am in Aruba, I will just show up in front your door. And between KLM & Martinair both flying to Aruba, my chances are indeed bigger. Jsut have my Absolut Vodka on standby!! :-) Bon Aña! Love, Ry.
@ Mohamed/Lies: Ik heb KLM niet verlaten! Ik ben uitgeleend aan Delta. En geloof me, als ze mijn leven heel moeilijk gaan maken ben ik zo weg zonder achterom te kijken!! Hahaha! Gelukkig Nieuw jaar aan jullie allebei en aan mijn peetdochtertje!!
Happy New Year░░░☆☆ ☆☆♥░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░♫░░☆☆ ☆☆░░░♫░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▓░▓▓▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░♥☆☆ ☆☆░░♥░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░♫☆☆ ☆☆░♫░░▓▓░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♫░☆☆ ☆☆░░░▓▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♥░☆☆ ☆☆░♥▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♫░☆☆ ☆☆♫░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░♫░☆☆
Dev
Oeps sorry it went wrong, please delete it supposed to be Happy New year 2010 everyone.
Devon
Happy New Year cousin. Thanks for everything! I am having a blast in Aruba! Luv ya!
Michelle
Bon aña primo stima!
Monique
My goodness. All the cousins behind each other? Anyway Ryan, I want to wish you, Remesh and our whole family a very happy new year and all the best and good health in 2010.
You get regards from my parents, oma, opa and tante Sharon! See you next month! That is if you don't come Aruba before I go back to Holland.
Kiss, kiss!
Jenny
After reading your blog for almost 2 years I am finally brave enough to leave a comment. Happy New Year, Mr. Ryan Mitchell. Hope you have a great 2010 and that you write all about it. Especially seeing that I am a Delta employee myself at LAX
Anna
Los Angeles, CA
Feliz Ano Novo! Tudo de melhor em 2010. Eu trabalho para Gol Brasil como uma aeromoça sediado em São Paulo.
Marisella
ANOTHER COUSIN HERE. HAPPY NEW YEAR, RY!!!!!
JD.
Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar, schat! Jij zit lekker in de kou en ik vermaak mezelf in de hete zon van Bonaire! Hopi Bon, no? Zeg ik dat nou goed?
Ben over 2 dagen weer in NL. Spreek je dan wel, schat!
Aartie
Hey vriend! Beste wensen voor 2010! Thanks voor je SMS'je!! Museumplein was gewoon G E W E L D I G!! Amsterdam... je weet toch?
@ Dev: Happy New Year to you as well!
@ Michelle: Happy New Year! Enjoy the island!
@ Monique: All the best for you and Gili in 2010!!
@ Jenny: Happy New Year to DJ and you. Everybody's wondering when and if I'm going to Aruba! Hahaha! See you in a few weeks!
@ Anna: The best wishes for 2010 and it is certainly nice to see a colleague trolling around this weblog.
@ Marisella: Uhhh.... happy New Year to you as well?? Can anyone else translate what the rest is? I don't speak Portuguese!!!
@ Jeandrina: Happy New Year and take it easy on the Bailey's. Yes, oma told me all about it!!!
@ Aartie: Gelukkig nieuw jaar. Ben je op BON samen met Dinish of alleen??? En ja, je zegt dat heel erg goed. Je hebt volgens mij teveel vluchten naar AUA, BON en CUR aangevraagd! Ik bel je wel als je weer thuis bent!
@ Ferry: Gelukkig Niew Jaar, Fer. Amsterdam? Yeah right.... Ro'town baby!
Best Wishes for You, your family & friends.
Andy
What Maricella said is: Everything good at its best in 2010, and that she works as a flight attendant for GOL (Brazilian airlines) and is based in GRU Sao Paolo.
DEV
@ Andy: Thanks. Best wishes to you and yours as well!
@ Dev: Thanks. I thought it's that she said, because it sounds a little like Spanish. But I wasn't sure.
Beter laat dan nooit, maar toch de beste wensen, Ryan!
Rob
@ Dev & Ryan:
A little correction. Gol Brasil (G3) indeed has a hub in São Paulo, but not at Guarulhos GRU. G3 operates out of Congonhas Airport CGH.
Les
Post a Comment
<< Home