Oh, boy!
Ricardo, my manager, just called me to inform me that tomorrow people from Delta's safety & security department are coming from Atlanta. It has to do with that attack on our flight from Amsterdam to Detroit of course. But on top of everything else there was an alert prompted on today's Delta flight from Amsterdam AMS to Detroit DTW due to a 'disruptive' Nigerian passenger. As soon as the plane landed in DTW it was surrounded by police and the man was escorted of the plane. Turns out the man was just ill and the 'alert' was a non-event. This shit is getting out of hand now.

NW/DL253 at DTW today
Ricardo also told me to be prepared, because some of us will be required to go to Atlanta to explain our procedures. By 'explain' they probably mean they want someone they can point there finger to. Hey, I call it as I see it. I worked in this business long enough to know how it works. There's more, but because of the confidentialty clause in my contract, I can't say more.
They can say what they want, but my New Year will be spent right here in Holland with my family, boyfriend and friends. I already gave up my Boxing Day for them. Thank goodness Remesh was very understanding. Living on Aruba for many years and being in this business, I have dealt a lot with Americans. Americans sometimes think they own you and your life... not all of course. And when I came into the Delta team, I made a promise to myself that I would always stand my ground. And if the Delta people in Atlanta can't accept it, I will just return to the KLM team, which I can do at anytime. If you guys only knew what a struggle it is at times to work with those Americans! Ugh!
On another note, here are some pictures of my Christmas.

The dinner table

Mom and Carlos preparing the food in the kitchen

Fireworks signal that it's time to eat!

Naiska with her plate of food

My job was to make the Christmas ham. I did my best

Prayer before dinner



Enjoying dinner

Dinner is over and was a success

My brother Junior with little Gil

Junior & Dad

My cousin Giovanni with his daughter and Gil

Mom & me

Mom, Dad, my brother Junior & me

Mom & Dad

Naiska (Giovanni's wife)

Henriëtte & Dad. Henriëtte is a family friend

Giovanni and his 2 kids

Henriëtte & her husband Ed

Uncle Emilio enjoying a drink at the bar

Aunt Yvonne from St. Maarten here for the holidays

Ed & Mom dancing

Tante Melinda with Tante Omayra

Uncle Emilio, Ed & Dad

Carlos & Mom chilling

Henriëtte & me

Uncle Glenn & Aunt Yvonne

Vanity & Junior. Vanity is Junior sister-in-law

Emilio Sr. & Emilio Jr. Father & son

Aunt Yvonne, Uncle Glenn & Mom

Mom, Henriëtte & me

My cousin Monique (Niki)

Rianne, Emilio & Vanity. Rianne & Emilio are in sunny Miami right now! Jealous!!

The gang: Rianne, Junior, Carlos, Vanity & Niki

Gil... Niki's son

Mom & Junior
It was super-de-duper fun!
Ciao!

NW/DL253 at DTW today
Ricardo also told me to be prepared, because some of us will be required to go to Atlanta to explain our procedures. By 'explain' they probably mean they want someone they can point there finger to. Hey, I call it as I see it. I worked in this business long enough to know how it works. There's more, but because of the confidentialty clause in my contract, I can't say more.
They can say what they want, but my New Year will be spent right here in Holland with my family, boyfriend and friends. I already gave up my Boxing Day for them. Thank goodness Remesh was very understanding. Living on Aruba for many years and being in this business, I have dealt a lot with Americans. Americans sometimes think they own you and your life... not all of course. And when I came into the Delta team, I made a promise to myself that I would always stand my ground. And if the Delta people in Atlanta can't accept it, I will just return to the KLM team, which I can do at anytime. If you guys only knew what a struggle it is at times to work with those Americans! Ugh!
On another note, here are some pictures of my Christmas.

The dinner table

Mom and Carlos preparing the food in the kitchen

Fireworks signal that it's time to eat!

Naiska with her plate of food

My job was to make the Christmas ham. I did my best

Prayer before dinner



Enjoying dinner

Dinner is over and was a success

My brother Junior with little Gil

Junior & Dad

My cousin Giovanni with his daughter and Gil

Mom & me

Mom, Dad, my brother Junior & me

Mom & Dad

Naiska (Giovanni's wife)

Henriëtte & Dad. Henriëtte is a family friend

Giovanni and his 2 kids

Henriëtte & her husband Ed

Uncle Emilio enjoying a drink at the bar

Aunt Yvonne from St. Maarten here for the holidays

Ed & Mom dancing

Tante Melinda with Tante Omayra

Uncle Emilio, Ed & Dad

Carlos & Mom chilling

Henriëtte & me

Uncle Glenn & Aunt Yvonne

Vanity & Junior. Vanity is Junior sister-in-law

Emilio Sr. & Emilio Jr. Father & son

Aunt Yvonne, Uncle Glenn & Mom

Mom, Henriëtte & me

My cousin Monique (Niki)

Rianne, Emilio & Vanity. Rianne & Emilio are in sunny Miami right now! Jealous!!

The gang: Rianne, Junior, Carlos, Vanity & Niki

Gil... Niki's son

Mom & Junior
It was super-de-duper fun!
Ciao!
3 Comments:
Leuke foto's!
Idensha
Well good luck, buddy! I heard about the 253 incident on CNN.
Les
Your brother is H O T !!!!!! Me like!!
Cinthia from Oregon
Post a Comment
<< Home