Cough, cough!
I'm still around, but very busy with work. I have to catch up with work that I left behind, while I was in St. Maarten and a lot of additional stuff with the high season coming up. On top of everything I caught a bad cold. From playing with that baby from my cousin Jennifer. He was cute on Saturday, but not so cute in my head on Sunday when I started to feel sick! That damn baby! Just kidding Jenny! Actually, no... I'm not. I am coughing, have a congested nose, runny eyes and have no voice whatsoever. You should see my desk at work... it looks like Kruidvat, Etos or DA. Full of pills, cough syrup, Strepsil etc. At least when I get home I don't need to cook. Remesh' sister (Rosalien) sends over some soup everyday. Remesh himself can't cook to save his life. But as he says... it doesn't matter who cooked the meal, as long as he makes sure that there is a meal. Can't argue with that!
Lesley came back yesterday from St. Maarten SXM on Air France via Paris CDG. So now he just has to tie up some loose ends concerning some of his sister's things and he can begin to move on.
I don't think I have anything else to report. Wait, oh yeah... about 2 months ago Remesh and I planned a pre-Christmas trip to the Florida Keys. Nothing special, just for a week. Fly to Miami and then drive from Key Largo to Key West. But alas... due to my unexpected trip to SXM, a backlog at work we had to cancel. Never been to the Keys before, so we wanted to see what it's all about. Oh well, maybe next year.
Anyway, let me head to bed. I have to be up early.
Lesley came back yesterday from St. Maarten SXM on Air France via Paris CDG. So now he just has to tie up some loose ends concerning some of his sister's things and he can begin to move on.
I don't think I have anything else to report. Wait, oh yeah... about 2 months ago Remesh and I planned a pre-Christmas trip to the Florida Keys. Nothing special, just for a week. Fly to Miami and then drive from Key Largo to Key West. But alas... due to my unexpected trip to SXM, a backlog at work we had to cancel. Never been to the Keys before, so we wanted to see what it's all about. Oh well, maybe next year.
Anyway, let me head to bed. I have to be up early.
7 Comments:
Beterschap dan! Next time just stay away from DJ! Lol!
Jenny
Just came back from a cruise through the Carebean, Bahama's, Aruba & Curacao and you now what Ryan? There 's a Starbuck's opening soon in Oranjestad! just wanted you to know.
Andy
Hope you feel well soon Ry. Don't blame the baby! Hahaha!
Junior
Thanks Jen & Jun!
@ Andy: OMG! Halleluja! My prayers have been answered! I hope the next time I'm on the island it is already opened for business! Thanks for the heads up! Hope you enjoyed 'my' island!
Waarom zit je achter je weblog? Je liep toch achter? Moet je niet werken ofzo?
Bahamas, Aruba & CuraƧao.... klinkt als een cruise die ik een paar maanden terug heb gedaan met de familie en kids op de Westerdam van HAL. We begonnen in Fort Lauderdale en vandaar gingen we naar Half Moon Cay, Oranjestad en Willemstad. Het was geweldig!
Remesh
Uhm, Remesh laat hem bloggen hoor, want soms duurt het zo lang voordat hij weer wat schrijft dus Sssssshht.
Get well soon honeybunch. And don't forget to pass by Lesley now and then to give him the brotherlove aldo that can't replace his lost...
And where is Robin??? waar in de wereld hang je jongen? Ik nog 2 RV dan naar NRT :(
Greetings from beautiful Haarlem city
Dev
Ik ben no springlevend hiero in KUL Ik had een week Reserve Thuis, maar ben opgeroepen voor KUL. Ik dus heel erg blij. Als ik zondag weer in NL ben heb ik enkele dagen RV daarna 2 dagen Niet Indeelbaar (compensatiedag voor een 48 uur vertraging met KLK0754 ex-BON en daarna Reserve Light. Dus ik weet niet precies waar ik naartie ga. Veel plezier in Japan!
Rob
Post a Comment
<< Home