Open Dagen.
The past 2 days at did volunteer work at KLM's Open Dagen which were available to KLM employees end a their family members. It was okay. Not spectacular, but okay. Also it was kind of cold. At first I was assigned at Schiphol-Oost, but because of staff calling in sick, I was a parking attendant for both days. Needless to say it was boring! My parents and my brother went on the first day. I dsidn't even get to see them. When I did my rounds I did meet up with Robin who was working for Wings of Support... KLM's charity.



Embraer 190 from KLM Cityhopper



KLM hangar

Rob and Ryan

Rob & J.
There was also a presentation for the new KLM uniform by Mart Visser. It's for the females only. The men got their uniform in 2000 designed by Oger Lusink. The old Nina Ricci uniform from 1990 is going and the new one is startin in April 2010. Sorry, but some of them look quite weird.



KLM female uniform
Oh well... to each his/her own. Not everyone has the same taste. Off to bed. I have to work in the morning. Hope I don't have another "seinstoring"....



Embraer 190 from KLM Cityhopper



KLM hangar

Rob and Ryan

Rob & J.
There was also a presentation for the new KLM uniform by Mart Visser. It's for the females only. The men got their uniform in 2000 designed by Oger Lusink. The old Nina Ricci uniform from 1990 is going and the new one is startin in April 2010. Sorry, but some of them look quite weird.



KLM female uniform
Oh well... to each his/her own. Not everyone has the same taste. Off to bed. I have to work in the morning. Hope I don't have another "seinstoring"....
5 Comments:
What's up with the long sleeve under the maternity dress? The Open dagen were great. Thanks for the ticket.
Les
OMG!!!! LESLEY I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING, LOOKS BAD. I PREFER AF & DL UNIFORM...
DEV
LOOK GOOD AT THE 2 LADIES ON THE 2ND UNIFORM PICTURE, AT BOTH END THEY LOOK LIKE BODY BUILDERS CHECK IT OUT!!!
DEV
@ Dev!! LOL!!! Like they are ready for a fight with pax.
Nowadays many big airlines use big designers for their uniform.
We at BA wear Julien MacDonald By Givenchy. AF has Christian Lacroix. KL now has Nina Ricci and the men have Oger Lusink. Next year Mart Visser will be coming in. DL has Richard Tyler and AZ has Giorgio Armani. SQ has Pierre Balmain and KE has Gianfranco Ferre.
Les
And what does Tiara have? United Colors of Benetton??
Darrell
Post a Comment
<< Home