Friday!!
Westin Peachtree Hotel, Atlanta - Local time 07.05
Good news. I passed my Dangerous Goods Regulations exam yesterday with 84%. So I was happy. Today the last part of the training will start. For me it is the most important part, because it has to do directly with my job... Airline Quality Management. For me the pass the final exam, I need at least 93% of the answers to be good. If I fail, I will not be able to exercise my function and will be returned to KLM in my former function. This course has a mini recurrent every 6 months and a big one every 2 years. This is to enable the people to keep in line with changing times and levels of service given by Delta.
Today I just have to head to the Delta Training Center to pick up the books and DVD's so I can check them out on my laptop sometime in the weekend. I really have no idea what I want to do this weekend as yet. I guess some degree of shopping will be involved.
Part of our KLM group will be leaving today, because they are finished with their training. I am happy to report that everyone has passed. Only 4 from my group will be staying here longer four our training and I'm not sure, but I think we are all returning on seperate dates.
Anyway, let me order some breakfast, look at the news and head over to the DTC later on.
Have a great weekend!
Good news. I passed my Dangerous Goods Regulations exam yesterday with 84%. So I was happy. Today the last part of the training will start. For me it is the most important part, because it has to do directly with my job... Airline Quality Management. For me the pass the final exam, I need at least 93% of the answers to be good. If I fail, I will not be able to exercise my function and will be returned to KLM in my former function. This course has a mini recurrent every 6 months and a big one every 2 years. This is to enable the people to keep in line with changing times and levels of service given by Delta.
Today I just have to head to the Delta Training Center to pick up the books and DVD's so I can check them out on my laptop sometime in the weekend. I really have no idea what I want to do this weekend as yet. I guess some degree of shopping will be involved.
Part of our KLM group will be leaving today, because they are finished with their training. I am happy to report that everyone has passed. Only 4 from my group will be staying here longer four our training and I'm not sure, but I think we are all returning on seperate dates.
Anyway, let me order some breakfast, look at the news and head over to the DTC later on.
Have a great weekend!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home