Exam part 1
Westin Peachtree Hotel, Atlanta - Local time 07.10
I studied until 01.00 in the morning. I woke up an hour ago, showered and had a coffee with a bagel. Now I'm just going to relax with some music from my iPod. No more studying for me.
At 09.00 I have an oral exam and at 13.00 a written one. The results will be combined and at 17.00 we will be contacted at the hotel by the examinator with the results. If it's less than 93% for me, I have to contact Staff Travel immediately for them to arrange the next flight to Amsterdam AMS for me. Let's hope it doesn't get that far.
Ciao!
I studied until 01.00 in the morning. I woke up an hour ago, showered and had a coffee with a bagel. Now I'm just going to relax with some music from my iPod. No more studying for me.
At 09.00 I have an oral exam and at 13.00 a written one. The results will be combined and at 17.00 we will be contacted at the hotel by the examinator with the results. If it's less than 93% for me, I have to contact Staff Travel immediately for them to arrange the next flight to Amsterdam AMS for me. Let's hope it doesn't get that far.
Ciao!
<< Home