Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zondag/Sunday

No, I'm not the winner of the lotto. I won a €100,-. Better something than nothing, right? My weekend was alright. Just some quiet time at home. Saturday I cleaned my apartment and stayed home the rest of the evening and today was just a quiet dat with just Remesh and me. I did get some bad news though... my grandpa in Aruba is in the hospital after a minor heart attack. My Dad wants to go to Aruba, so I arranged an IPB ticket for him. It can be used on either KLM or Martinair to Curaçao or Aruba. He wanted to go today, but he had to arrange stuff with his job, so most probably he will go tomorrow. That's the great thing about IPB tickets. I also bought ZED tickets via the USA for him, so in case of anything he can fly Continental or Delta Air Lines to either Houston IAH, Newark EWR or Atlanta ATL and then connect to Aruba AUA. If he doesn't make use of those tickets I can claim my (or actually his) money back. Let's hope all goes wel for Opa.

If things get worst, I myself will go as well with the rest of my family. Let's hope it doesn't get that far...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well, and cross your fingers. Sterkte

Dev

13.9.09  
Blogger Traveller said...

Thanks Dev.

14.9.09  

Post a Comment

<< Home