@ work in ASV
It's luchtime and I'm back in Holland. I am in Amstelveen to be exact. This morning I got op early, showered, packed and took the underground to London Heathrow LHR. I checked-in with VLM and then had breakfast. Seriously... those prices they charge at airport worldwide for food and beverage have to go! Even the freaking McD's and BK charge much more than they would in a regluar location.
Anyway, my flight left on time and was uneventful and I landed on Schiphol before 10.00. I didn't have any checked baggage, so I was out very fast. I took the bus to Amstelveen and went straight to work. Remesh should be landing around 12.30 from Vancouver YVR. That's in about 15 minutes. Glad that my boy is coming home. I really missed him....
Anyway, my flight left on time and was uneventful and I landed on Schiphol before 10.00. I didn't have any checked baggage, so I was out very fast. I took the bus to Amstelveen and went straight to work. Remesh should be landing around 12.30 from Vancouver YVR. That's in about 15 minutes. Glad that my boy is coming home. I really missed him....
<< Home