Thursday, September 10, 2009

I hope I win!

Tuesday I had a 1-on-1 conversation with the people from Delta Air Lines and it was very informative. They answered all of my questions and gave me tons of info. So now I have to go through everything and make my final decision. Will keep you posted!

Yesterday I travelled on Fyra for the first time between Rotterdam-Schiphol. It was amazing! I was at Schiphol in 28 minutes! Wow! Of course NS had to charge more for the faster service, but okay. It's up to you. That being said... if I buy a more expensive Fyra ticket and they give me some sh*t about some crazy f*cked-up 'seinstoring', I will be all over that NS balie demanding my money back!

Today I accompanied a co-worker of mine (Jeff) to the airport, because he and his girlfriend were going to Aruba for the first time. They were all excited, because it was also their honeymoon! I pulled a few strings and got them Comfort Class. We had a coffee at Starbucks Coffee and then I said goodbye to them. Pity that KLM doesn't fly to Aruba anymore. I could have gotten them World Business Class seats. Oh well... so it goes. Now I'm going to sit down in front of the TV. I need to see if I am going to win that staatsloterij. If I do this blog is dead! I can tell you that right now. My bags will be packed and I'm gone! I don't know where as yet, but I can tell you it will be in First Class baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous LP said...

Well you know why KL stopped with AUA, so Shut up Mr. Mitchell!

Les

10.9.09  

Post a Comment

<< Home