I am...
... pissed! Late this evening I went by the ABN AMRO pin machine to pin some cash. It was 550,- to be exact. So I put my card in the machine, entered my pincode and the amount I wanted to pin. The machine told me it was counting my money and you heard it make the noise it usually does and then the transaction stopped and it told me it could not complete the transaction. Fine... I did it again and the stupid thing told me that I already passed my daily limit. I can actually only pin a maximum of €1000,- per day. So the 2 x €550,- amounted to €1100,-.
I was so pissed off. So I was just checking my internet banking and those bitches wrote off €550,- from my account!!! Hell no... tomorrow I will be going to work late, because I will be heading to the ABN AMRO office at Zuidplein and I will kick hell if they don't produce my money and produce it fast! I was checking some internet forum I Googled with people who passed through the same shit and I read stories of having to wait 6 weeks for their own money. 6 weeks?! They must have been smoking the good stuff, because... 6 f*cking weeks?!!! Oh-hell-to-the-no!!! It isn't about the money, but about the principal. When you have to pay your bills you have to be on time. Now I want my money and I want it back yesterday!
Will keep you posted. This shit really pisses my @ss off....
I was so pissed off. So I was just checking my internet banking and those bitches wrote off €550,- from my account!!! Hell no... tomorrow I will be going to work late, because I will be heading to the ABN AMRO office at Zuidplein and I will kick hell if they don't produce my money and produce it fast! I was checking some internet forum I Googled with people who passed through the same shit and I read stories of having to wait 6 weeks for their own money. 6 weeks?! They must have been smoking the good stuff, because... 6 f*cking weeks?!!! Oh-hell-to-the-no!!! It isn't about the money, but about the principal. When you have to pay your bills you have to be on time. Now I want my money and I want it back yesterday!
Will keep you posted. This shit really pisses my @ss off....
1 Comments:
Not to mke fun of you, but the way you wrote that was actually very funy! "Smoking the good stuff". LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home