Conference @ London
This morning I got up early and got ready for my trip to London. Staff Travel vame through for me and got me on a flight to London LCY from Rotterdam RTM. That was great for two reasons. Number one... I didn't have to travel all the way to Schiphol to catch my flight and number two... City Airport was in the middle of London, so I could reach the hotel very easy and fast. You see Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton are all outside of London.


Waiting for the bus at Rotterdam Central Station
Anyway I took the metro to Rotterdam Central Station and from there I took the bus to Rotterdam Airport. I checked-in with VLM (VG) and had a light breakfast and coffee. Then I boarded my flight. It took only 45 minutes to arrive in LCY. From there I took the train into the city and then the underground to the Ritz Carlton where the conference was going to take place. I'm not going to talk about the conference, because it falls under confidentatality and I had to sign for it.

RET Airport Shuttle

Rotterdam Airport



Rotterdam Airport terminal

Heading to the plane

My airplane. VLM will be renamed CityJet and as you can see it already has the CityJet temporary logo and the AF signange on it

Take-off from RTM


Above the city of London

LCY terminal


Going to take the train into the city

Ritz Carlton in London where the conference was held

@ conference
The conference took 7 hours in total. I could have flown back to Holland, but I was tired. I called my Manager and he gave me the okay to overnight in London. However, tomorrow I have to fly back to Amsterdam and go straight to work from Schiphol. Hey... it can't always be a party! So I booked the Novotel and now I'm going to order room service, watch some TV and head to bed. Tomorrow is another day.

My room at the Novotel
Bye!


Waiting for the bus at Rotterdam Central Station
Anyway I took the metro to Rotterdam Central Station and from there I took the bus to Rotterdam Airport. I checked-in with VLM (VG) and had a light breakfast and coffee. Then I boarded my flight. It took only 45 minutes to arrive in LCY. From there I took the train into the city and then the underground to the Ritz Carlton where the conference was going to take place. I'm not going to talk about the conference, because it falls under confidentatality and I had to sign for it.

RET Airport Shuttle

Rotterdam Airport



Rotterdam Airport terminal

Heading to the plane

My airplane. VLM will be renamed CityJet and as you can see it already has the CityJet temporary logo and the AF signange on it

Take-off from RTM


Above the city of London

LCY terminal


Going to take the train into the city

Ritz Carlton in London where the conference was held

@ conference
The conference took 7 hours in total. I could have flown back to Holland, but I was tired. I called my Manager and he gave me the okay to overnight in London. However, tomorrow I have to fly back to Amsterdam and go straight to work from Schiphol. Hey... it can't always be a party! So I booked the Novotel and now I'm going to order room service, watch some TV and head to bed. Tomorrow is another day.

My room at the Novotel
Bye!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home