April
I'm back. It has been more than a month since my last blog, but I have been busy, busy, busy! Busy with work, busy with certain private stuff and busy taking a vacation break in a bungalow in Center Parcs. I decided to put the blog on the back burner for a while. I was exhausted. But now I'm sorta back.
Easter weekend was great! The weather was just good and I spent it with my parents on Saturday and on Sunday I was babysitting my nephew Milan, while my cousin Michelle and her cousin Ilvana came over to make a fabulous potatoe salsd, which we ate with baked chicken. Then we went out to the park and enjoyed our Easter Sunday. It was nice.


Milan with his grandparents yesterday



Michelle, Ilvana & the great potatoe salad that Michelle made. Yummy!



My baby Milan
Today I went over to Remesh's family, where they had a barbeque party for the family. As always it was what we say in Dutch... 'gezellig'. This means it was fun.

Remesh and his youngest son Arshay
Tomorrow is back to work again. Not really in the mood, but at least there are no trips planned as far as I know. I want to go Aruba in May for a short vacation, but since KLM stopped flying there IPB options are very limited. My only option is to fly Martinair or KLM via Bonaire or Curaçao. Martinair is non-stop, but Martinair staff gets priority and companion travel is no longer allowed, unless the person is your registered partner. Sucks big time. I know... I'm spoiled, but why pay €800,- for a ticket if you can get there with just over €100,-?
Oh well, I am off to bed. Thanks for your patience you all! Have a great week!
Much love!
Easter weekend was great! The weather was just good and I spent it with my parents on Saturday and on Sunday I was babysitting my nephew Milan, while my cousin Michelle and her cousin Ilvana came over to make a fabulous potatoe salsd, which we ate with baked chicken. Then we went out to the park and enjoyed our Easter Sunday. It was nice.


Milan with his grandparents yesterday



Michelle, Ilvana & the great potatoe salad that Michelle made. Yummy!



My baby Milan
Today I went over to Remesh's family, where they had a barbeque party for the family. As always it was what we say in Dutch... 'gezellig'. This means it was fun.

Remesh and his youngest son Arshay
Tomorrow is back to work again. Not really in the mood, but at least there are no trips planned as far as I know. I want to go Aruba in May for a short vacation, but since KLM stopped flying there IPB options are very limited. My only option is to fly Martinair or KLM via Bonaire or Curaçao. Martinair is non-stop, but Martinair staff gets priority and companion travel is no longer allowed, unless the person is your registered partner. Sucks big time. I know... I'm spoiled, but why pay €800,- for a ticket if you can get there with just over €100,-?
Oh well, I am off to bed. Thanks for your patience you all! Have a great week!
Much love!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home