Last hours in Milano
Hotel Bolzano, Milan (Italy) - Local time 06.35
We just came in from a night of dancing & drinking. Milan is great! I love this city and it was a great place to celebrate my 30th birthday. I want to thank everyone for all their calls, SMS- and email messages. Much appreciated!
We aren't even going to sleep, because in a few hours we have to take the shuttle bus to Milan BGY airport. Maybe we can catch a few zzzzzzzz's on the bus or in the plane to Eindhoven EIN.
Anyway time to pack.
Ciao!
We just came in from a night of dancing & drinking. Milan is great! I love this city and it was a great place to celebrate my 30th birthday. I want to thank everyone for all their calls, SMS- and email messages. Much appreciated!
We aren't even going to sleep, because in a few hours we have to take the shuttle bus to Milan BGY airport. Maybe we can catch a few zzzzzzzz's on the bus or in the plane to Eindhoven EIN.
Anyway time to pack.
Ciao!
<< Home