Update time
I have been busy, busy, busy these past 2 weeks. Work & private... but especially work. I wanted to do my Christmas update a while now, but I just haven't found the time. So now that I have a few hours to myself, let me get to it. Just to refresh your memory... Christmas I spent in Holland and New Year in Aruba. I spent Christmas day with my family in Almere. It was fun and with loads of food! Yeah... we Arubians know how to eat! Hahahaha!


Michelle & Mom in the kitchen

Gilbert... my cousin's Monique little baby

My cousin Giovanny enjoying his PSP he got for Christmas

My cousin Omar and his new baby



My cousins and me

The family just chilling

My brother Junior

Omar's girlfriend Rianne (blond), my cousin Nadia and Rianne & Omar's baby boy



Eating time!

Cake that my mother made for dessert. Yum!
Boxing Day (2nd Christmas) I spent with my 'friend' Remesh' family in Papendrecht. Again... loads of food, but this time Suriname/Hindi style. It was fun and Remesh who normally does not drink at all got a little tipsy on 2 glasses of Johnnie Walker Black Label.




Remesh with his youngest son Arshay at the table. They are so cute together!

Remesh & Dinish. 2 crazy brothers!

Drunk! For shame!
And then it was off to Aruba for the New Year. It was short and sweet and I certainly had a great time seeing my family again.

Tante Grace & Ray. Ray is like my brother. His nickname on the island is Rusty



The 'pagara' at exactly 00.00 on January 1st, 2009. Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to my family! Then my camera's battery died. :-(
What's next in my life? Well I am turning 30... yeah that's tight.... 30 on February 3rd. Remesh is taking me to Milan to celebrate it there. I am really glad, because knowing my parents, they would have organized a surprise B-day party for me and I hate throwing parties! Ugh!
Okay that's was my update. Back to cleaning my kitchen. Another job I sooo hate....


Michelle & Mom in the kitchen

Gilbert... my cousin's Monique little baby

My cousin Giovanny enjoying his PSP he got for Christmas

My cousin Omar and his new baby



My cousins and me

The family just chilling

My brother Junior

Omar's girlfriend Rianne (blond), my cousin Nadia and Rianne & Omar's baby boy



Eating time!

Cake that my mother made for dessert. Yum!
Boxing Day (2nd Christmas) I spent with my 'friend' Remesh' family in Papendrecht. Again... loads of food, but this time Suriname/Hindi style. It was fun and Remesh who normally does not drink at all got a little tipsy on 2 glasses of Johnnie Walker Black Label.




Remesh with his youngest son Arshay at the table. They are so cute together!

Remesh & Dinish. 2 crazy brothers!

Drunk! For shame!
And then it was off to Aruba for the New Year. It was short and sweet and I certainly had a great time seeing my family again.

Tante Grace & Ray. Ray is like my brother. His nickname on the island is Rusty



The 'pagara' at exactly 00.00 on January 1st, 2009. Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to my family! Then my camera's battery died. :-(
What's next in my life? Well I am turning 30... yeah that's tight.... 30 on February 3rd. Remesh is taking me to Milan to celebrate it there. I am really glad, because knowing my parents, they would have organized a surprise B-day party for me and I hate throwing parties! Ugh!
Okay that's was my update. Back to cleaning my kitchen. Another job I sooo hate....
1 Comments:
Mijn God! Zoveel eten! Ik dacgt dat Surinamers erg waren!
Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home