Boring!
Damn, my life is getting boring. I actually do not have much to report. With the current weather these days, all I want to do is stay in my house. I did go visit Lesley in Hoofddorp yesterday and we went to have dinner in Amsterdam, but that is the only highpoint of my weekend.
I do have to set up my Christmas tree. Fake! I am not into cleaning up needles off of my floor everyday. It has lights and everything already and it looks great. For €310,- it better look great! Lol!
Christmas, I most probably will be having dinner with family, Boxing Day dinner will be at my parents and New Year... well New Year will be celebrated in Aruba. That's right, I am tagging along with Robbedoes to Aruba on December 30th as an IPB passenger. Out of this damn cold... yoohoo!
Laters!
I do have to set up my Christmas tree. Fake! I am not into cleaning up needles off of my floor everyday. It has lights and everything already and it looks great. For €310,- it better look great! Lol!
Christmas, I most probably will be having dinner with family, Boxing Day dinner will be at my parents and New Year... well New Year will be celebrated in Aruba. That's right, I am tagging along with Robbedoes to Aruba on December 30th as an IPB passenger. Out of this damn cold... yoohoo!
Laters!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home