3 wonderful days in Prague
Last night I had a dream about you
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
For this kind of feeling I've waited so long
Don't stop... come a little closer
As we jam... the rhythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just a little fun
We were dancing all night long
The time was right to put my arms around you
You were feeling right... you wrapped your arms around too
But suddenly I felt the shining sun
Before I knew it the dream was all gone
Oh, but it wasn't a dream. We danced all night long and it was great. Viva la vida in Prague!


Clubbing in Prague last night
And now let me hurry and do my last minute Christmas shopping!
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
For this kind of feeling I've waited so long
Don't stop... come a little closer
As we jam... the rhythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just a little fun
We were dancing all night long
The time was right to put my arms around you
You were feeling right... you wrapped your arms around too
But suddenly I felt the shining sun
Before I knew it the dream was all gone
Oh, but it wasn't a dream. We danced all night long and it was great. Viva la vida in Prague!


Clubbing in Prague last night
And now let me hurry and do my last minute Christmas shopping!
3 Comments:
Ik vraag me af over wie je dit schrijft??????? Jajajajaja!
Alvast een fijne kerst gozer!
Gerard
Ik weet het. Ik weet het!
Liesbeth
Shhhhhhhh!
Post a Comment
<< Home