Seriously... WTF!?
Drama bitches! OMG! Believe it or not, I was stuck in Thailand. Bangkok to be exact. Why do I get this kind of luck?
Last week Thursday I decided to go to Bangkok with my brother Junior for a few days. He was all stressed out from the car incident from 2 weeks ago, I decided to give him a early Christmas gift and go to Phuket just to chill. You know... brothers doing their thing. I booked 2 IPB tickets to Phuket HKT via Bangkok BKK. We flew Air France via Paris CDG and in BKK we connected on Thai International to HKT. It went very smooth and on AF to BKK we even got upgrades to Business Class (l'Espace Affaires).
We spent 4 wonderful days on the beaches of beautiful Phuket, before it was time to head home. At the airport we were bumped from 2 flights from Thai to BKK because it was overbooked. Instead of waiting to try again, we bought cheapy-cheapy tickets on some vague airline called One-Two-GO Airlines to Bangkok's other airport... Don Mueang DMK. I was holding my heart during the flight to DMK on this airline... I heard strange stuff about it.
Anyway when we arrived at DMK, we heard that the other airport we had to depart from was taken hostage by crazy fucked-up people. Okay... maybe not crazy fucked-up... but at that moment it is what you are thinking. I mean WTF?! We both had to work and needed to go home.
The first night we slept in some cockroach infested hotel (if you can call it that), for lack of finding rooms in a better one. The next day I called the office, but they said there in nothing they could do. KLM and Air France started cancelling flights to and from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. My @ss! We took a train back to Phuket. So damn long. In Phuket we took out our credit cards and bought tickets to Kuala Lumpur KUL in Malaysia on another wonky airline called Nok Air. Don't ask... I don't know. In KUL, the nice agents at Malaysia Airlines loaded us onto a flight to Frankfurt FRA and from there we flew to Amsterdam AMS. Pure drama.
I'm going to bed. I'm going to try and forget about this whole thing.
Last week Thursday I decided to go to Bangkok with my brother Junior for a few days. He was all stressed out from the car incident from 2 weeks ago, I decided to give him a early Christmas gift and go to Phuket just to chill. You know... brothers doing their thing. I booked 2 IPB tickets to Phuket HKT via Bangkok BKK. We flew Air France via Paris CDG and in BKK we connected on Thai International to HKT. It went very smooth and on AF to BKK we even got upgrades to Business Class (l'Espace Affaires).
We spent 4 wonderful days on the beaches of beautiful Phuket, before it was time to head home. At the airport we were bumped from 2 flights from Thai to BKK because it was overbooked. Instead of waiting to try again, we bought cheapy-cheapy tickets on some vague airline called One-Two-GO Airlines to Bangkok's other airport... Don Mueang DMK. I was holding my heart during the flight to DMK on this airline... I heard strange stuff about it.
Anyway when we arrived at DMK, we heard that the other airport we had to depart from was taken hostage by crazy fucked-up people. Okay... maybe not crazy fucked-up... but at that moment it is what you are thinking. I mean WTF?! We both had to work and needed to go home.
The first night we slept in some cockroach infested hotel (if you can call it that), for lack of finding rooms in a better one. The next day I called the office, but they said there in nothing they could do. KLM and Air France started cancelling flights to and from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. My @ss! We took a train back to Phuket. So damn long. In Phuket we took out our credit cards and bought tickets to Kuala Lumpur KUL in Malaysia on another wonky airline called Nok Air. Don't ask... I don't know. In KUL, the nice agents at Malaysia Airlines loaded us onto a flight to Frankfurt FRA and from there we flew to Amsterdam AMS. Pure drama.
I'm going to bed. I'm going to try and forget about this whole thing.
3 Comments:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
One two go airlines jij durft haha! sounds creepy. I read it in the newspaper about the happenings in BKK.
Ow another question Ryan, what is Robin's secret that he always flies to PBM. I am trying to get that flight for like months now and always i am f....ing Q 6 or higher :@ and my VV is online VV 3
The One
online = only
The One: Sommige vluchten naar PBM vraag ik aan via P&G en andere bel ik gewoon m'n RSA agent bij crew control en vraag ik het gewoon. Moet je ook een keer proberen. Meestal (niet altijd) werkt het wel. Je moet niet voor gekke dingen gaan bellen.
Meestal neem ik de zaterdag vlucht, want dan is je slip in PBM langer (72 uur).
Rob
Post a Comment
<< Home