Hectic week coming up
Well this weekend went by very quiet. I worked untill very late on Friday, so I had to cancel my appointment I had with friends to celebrate Halloween at Now & Wow. I was just too sleepy. Once home, I went straight to bed.
Saturday my cousin Michelle and I visited my parents in Dordrecht. She came from The Hague and I met her on the train in Rotterdam and we continued together to Dordt. She had to pick up some stuff her parents sent with my parents from Aruba. We stayed there for dinner and then headed back home. At home I just watched some of my Saturday night programs I taped on Hard Disc Recorder (Law & Order, Law & Order CI, Cold Case and The Closer). Love those shows! Then I was off to bed.
Today was a day of relaxing. I lay on the sofa the whole day watching one movie after the other. Normally I am not that lazy, but thise week will be a hectic one. I am going on a city trip to Madrid with Remesh and I arrive back on Thursday. Friday I head to Göthenburg, Sweden with my mother to visit my great-uncle who lives there. It should be fun. I just hope it isn't too cold. We will be back on Sunday. Yes, it's all personal stuff, but that doesn't mean it will not be hectic. I'm just saying.....
Oh well... let me get packed.
Saturday my cousin Michelle and I visited my parents in Dordrecht. She came from The Hague and I met her on the train in Rotterdam and we continued together to Dordt. She had to pick up some stuff her parents sent with my parents from Aruba. We stayed there for dinner and then headed back home. At home I just watched some of my Saturday night programs I taped on Hard Disc Recorder (Law & Order, Law & Order CI, Cold Case and The Closer). Love those shows! Then I was off to bed.
Today was a day of relaxing. I lay on the sofa the whole day watching one movie after the other. Normally I am not that lazy, but thise week will be a hectic one. I am going on a city trip to Madrid with Remesh and I arrive back on Thursday. Friday I head to Göthenburg, Sweden with my mother to visit my great-uncle who lives there. It should be fun. I just hope it isn't too cold. We will be back on Sunday. Yes, it's all personal stuff, but that doesn't mean it will not be hectic. I'm just saying.....
Oh well... let me get packed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home