Sunday, November 16, 2008

Burn motherf*cker!

Drama, drama, drama! Last night around 04.00, my Mom heard a noise outside her house. When she got up out of bed and looked out, she saw fire. My brother's car was in flames! She woke my dad and Junior and by then the neighbours already called 112. Too late... the car was a total goner.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Junior's car in its original state. He was so proud of it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
R.I.P. Volkswagen Polo
Photobucket

Photobucket
The front of my parents' house in Dordrecht this morning

It was sad and I was in Dordrecht today to console my bro. Besides the car, his drivers licence and other papers were also in it. That means a lot of paperwork tomorrow to get everything fixed up. The cause was determined to be a spark in the battery by the firemen.

Anyway I don't want to end on a sad note, so let me tell you about my cousin Jeandrina's (JD) new boyfriend. He's supercute! What I didn't tell you guys was that 3 weeks ago, I was in Aruba for a couple of days. I was on my monthly reserve for KLM and the guy from crew control told me that if I didn't get a call, my next flight would be to Teheran THR in Iran the next day. I was like... WTF? THR?! Ach, nee man! Is er niks anders? I mean seriously... I am not difficult with flights, but THR?! He said... well there is an Aruba AUA position open. Well, he didn't need to tell me twice! And so I went to AUA, dumped my luggage in the crew hotel and stayed with oma. I also went out to Mambo Jambo with JD. There I met her boyfriend S. for the first time. Nice guy and I approve! And anyone that can dance like him... tumbs up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
JD & S. on the dancefloor at Mabo Jambo in Oranjestad, Aruba

The trip was short, but nice. I got to see my family and for me there is nothing more important.

And now I'm off to bed. Oh yeah, what's up with all those curious and speculating emails lately about my love life? As you readers know, I only write what I want to write about and when I am good and ready to write about it. So yes, I'm off to bed alone! Well... uhh... at least for tonight anyway....... ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You little bitch hahahaha
ALONE ATLEAST FOR TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHA YOU A TRIP.

I've noticed JD is just like me she loves white guys so sweet, Go JD go go.

Poor Junior i sure bet is mandy burnt it hahahah lol just kidding hahahahahahaah

16.11.08  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha! Dat is hetzelfde wat ik dacht! Je broertje had Mandy zeker iets aangedaan en ze heeft zijn auto in de fik gestoken! Hihihihi!

Shantie

16.11.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik moet wel toegeven, heb vaak fotos op je blog van je broertje gezien. ufffff hij is om op te eten. Kon ik hem maar ontvoeren.

Pamelaaaaaaa u made yourself a sweet little boy i want him.

16.11.08  
Blogger Angelo said...

Damn! And he was so in love with that car. Sad to hear it.

16.11.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home