Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gifts & More

So my parents finally unpacked. So I went to Dordrecht straight after work to pick up the stuff I asked them to buy for me in the USA and Aruba and of course the gifts they bought me.

I asked my Mom and dad to buy me the usual stuff like Welch's Grape Jam (can't get any grape jam here in Holland), Levi's 527 (not sold at all in Europe), deodarant and Iced Tea Mix by Nestea (also not sold in Holland). On top of that I got some T-shirts from every port they've been to on the cruise and other cool stuff from the States. It's great when you or family of yours travel alot, because you can get anything you want outside Holland. Dutch stugg is great. but sometimes foreign things... especially American things... are better!

Oh well... it's after midnight. Off to be now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Welchs Grape JUICE!!!!!! Heerlijk!

28.10.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Levis 512 is the closest thing to a 527 gere in Holland. Button-fly instead of zip fly and they come in less colors and styles than the 527. I know, because I was a vestigingsmanager for the Levi's store at the Lijnbaan in your city... R'dam.

Spreek je gauw weer, Mitch!

28.10.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home