Thursday, April 03, 2008

Deltalina

Nothing much to report on a personal level, but I wanted to share something else. You might actually pay attention to the in-flight safety video the next time you fly Delta Air Lines if 'Deltalina' has her way. Deltalina, or Katherine Lee, has become a worldwide phenomenon after starring in what is normally a boring flight safety video. The 33-year-old flight attendant gets her nickname from a combination of "Delta" and Angelina Jolie, who fans say she resembles. The attention-capturing video features, special effects, an unusual soundtrack, and "finger wags" for a more modern feel. I wanted to show this video, because it was a project of Air France Consulting and it's nice to see a project you was part of, come to life. Ladies and gentlemen... Deltalina.

Compare it to the boring one from KLM. Boring! Not a fan! Hahahahaha!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about this in the New York Times just this morning! Deltalina is HOT!

3.4.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comapring to Delta, KLM's safety demo is boooooooooooring!

JK

3.4.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I GUESS DELTALINA KILLED RYAN FOR POSTING HER ON HIS BLOG CUZZ HE VANISHED LIKE NATALEE.

22.4.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home