Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So-called spring?!

Yes, it's been a while. But you know how it is... Easter weekend with your family and friends. Friday I had dinner at my buddy Patrick here in Rotterdam, Saturday at my parents house, Sunday at my in-laws home in Leidschedam and Monday at my buddy/co-worker Remesh, his wife and kids in Papendrecht. So I haven't seen my kitchen in days! Me like!

São Paulo GRU was not so great. R. and me got into an argument before we even left home for Schiphol. You know... as couples sometimes do. So on the flight we barely spoke to each other and in GRU we avoided each other like the plague. We did not even share the hotel room. I was pissed, he was pissed, we all were pissed. He went out with one half of the crew and I went with the cockpit crew. The flight back wasn't any better. Upon arrival at Schiphol, I met up with Floris, a co-worker, and kept chatting with him and so I avoided taking the same train to Rotterdam. Now don't worry.... we ended up making up! :-) It's all cool now. Every now and then it happens. R. is now in Shanghai PVG on a 48 hour lay-over.

On another note... this morning I woke up to this.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

And they call this Spring?! B*tch, please! Let it be known that I am not a fan of the cold. Not a fan!