Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GRU

For those who are curious, here is what my current roster looks like in my Plan & Go. That is KLM rostering program for its crew.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click to enlarge

Tomorrow I am heading to Sào Paulo GRU in Brazil with Robin. It is his first 777 flight and I requested it as well. It's been a while since we went away together. Before every trip, I print out a CIS. That is a Crew Information Sheet. It gives the hotel details, the local KLM doctor, dentist, crew pick-up, contact persons etc. etc. Here is the one for São Paulo....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click to enlarge

I'm telling you... it's just because Robbedoes is going, because otherwiste GRU would not be my pick. It has a high criminal rate, child prostitution and lots of polution in the air! Last time I was there I had a headache from beginning to end. Much like Beijing and Mexico City. Oh well.... we can´t have it all, right? Oh well, I am off to bed. I have to get up early in the morning.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

17.3.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU GOING TO POST A BLOG OR WHAT??? TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

24.3.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home