Confused?
Hilton Anatole Hotel, Dallas TX - Local time 00.20
I was going to re-record this video, but I thought... "Hell no. I'm too tired for this sh*t". I was sooo tired, that I was confusing Houston and Dallas the whole time. I just called my Mom and I was telling her "Houston was kind of chilly outside". She said "Houston?! You are in Dallas, Ryan!" Ha ha ha! Oh, well... I can't be blamed. I flew KLM from Amsterdam AMS to Atlanta ATL. I then connected from ATL to Houston IAH with Continental and then connected on another Continental flight from IAH to Dallas/Forth Worth DFW. Flight from hell. I'm gonna shoot the staffco agent who booked this flight!
Just to be clear. I am in Dallas, Texas people! OMG... I'm going to bed!
I was going to re-record this video, but I thought... "Hell no. I'm too tired for this sh*t". I was sooo tired, that I was confusing Houston and Dallas the whole time. I just called my Mom and I was telling her "Houston was kind of chilly outside". She said "Houston?! You are in Dallas, Ryan!" Ha ha ha! Oh, well... I can't be blamed. I flew KLM from Amsterdam AMS to Atlanta ATL. I then connected from ATL to Houston IAH with Continental and then connected on another Continental flight from IAH to Dallas/Forth Worth DFW. Flight from hell. I'm gonna shoot the staffco agent who booked this flight!
Just to be clear. I am in Dallas, Texas people! OMG... I'm going to bed!
6 Comments:
Dalles, Houston... who cares?! They are all in Texas! Welcome to the USA, dude!
Hey Ryan,
Thanks for the sms and thanks for the upgrade! It was super.
We arrived safely in Philly, cleared immigration and customs and were in the taxi within 45 minutes heading to downtown Philly. We shopped at the GAP and H&M' and then headed to Wendy's...MMMM. The weather is gray and it looks like its gonna rain. We have complimentary Internet in our room......the room is indeed worth the money.....Going down to have breakfast in a while and then head to Abercrombie (in Cherry Hills....15 minutes or 9 miles by taxi) and then we head to Franklin Mills.........
Talk to you soon!
Ayo!
Les
Yes, Mr. Mitchell. Thanks for the upgrade. Food was fabulous! Champagne and all.
Rissa
When Robin's gone, you don't worry? Ja ja, maak dat de kat wijs.
Rob
Hey Ry! Well, let me tell you ... we shopped until we dropped in New Jersey at the Cherry Hill Mall. I bought 6 new tees from A&F, I also did some shopping for the family at Payless, Old Navy and H&M. Our flights were great, but we had to buy sandwiches on the CLT-SXM flight. Cheap ass US Airways! Because of heavy traffic in PHL, we arrived in CLT at 10.45 am and had to run to catch our connection to SXM....thank goodness our luggage made it as well.
Great to see the family again and even my brother is hospitable to me.......I already visited the Tourism Office to inquire about statistics (they will e-mail this info to me) and we are heading to the beach in a while. My mom's new Ford Explorer is a very sweet ride!!!
Anyway...we'll catch up soon and good luck in Dallas.
Ayo
Les
My gosh, Lesley! You had to go all the way to New Jersey to shop? Couldn't you just shop in Philly?
Rob
Post a Comment
<< Home