Thursday, February 07, 2008

Back from Aruba

... and just in time to celebrate R's 36th birthday. He wasn't expecting me back today, but I did my best to make it back. So tonight we celebrate with Sharifa, Thomas and Ronlie at a restaurant. Hartelijk gefeliciteerd Robin!

Were you wondering how I spent my birthday? Well me and my buddy Darrell rented a private airplane, flew to an exotic location and drank Moët & Hennessy champagne to celebrate the good times.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahahahaha!

I'll update you on everything another time. Oh... and that Joran van der Sloot? He is the Devil's lap dog. That is all I'm going to say on that matter for now.

Ayo!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EINDELIJK! WAAR BEELF JE NOU, MAN! ALSNOG GEFELICITEERD MET JOU EN ROBIN'S VERJAARDAG. LEUKE FOTO'S MAN! WAAR WAS DAT?

KIM

7.2.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joran is een bitch! Gefeliciteerd, Robin!

7.2.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ikn in de wandelgangen gehoord dat Robin dé KLM pret pakket heeft gekregen?! Wat een geluksvogel! Ik heb het ook aangekaart, maar heb nog niks mogen horen.

Van harte gefeliciteerd!

Jan-Piet

7.2.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back home, buddy! Call me tomorrow. Remember I'm going SXM with my sister next week.

Am I reading this correctly? Did Robin get the 777/M11/747 package? So the government approved of CA's going to 4 types now, I guess. When does he do the 777 course?

I guess its Manila, Cape Town, Singapore her you come!

Les

7.2.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaja, ik heb m'n 777 erbij gekregen, zonder dat ik m'n MD-11 ervoor moest opgeven. Kreeg net m'n schema van crewco en mijn familiaratie reis is naar São Paulo in Brazilië. Ik ben benieuwd.

Rob

8.2.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love thos pics. That look really cool. I did the same thing, but in Oahu in Hawaii. Me likey, likey!

Isn't it horrible how that Joran talks so nonchalant about the girl. As if she wasn't worth anything. Crazy.

Greg

8.2.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home