Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Unbelievable!

My dad won the German lottery last week. €25000,-! Wish it was me! So anyway, he gave my brother Junior and I €2500,- each as a present. Nice... I was happy. Thanks dad.

But 2 hours ago, my Mom phoned me on the job, where I am right now, to inform me, they are going Aruba on Friday! They are celebrating carnival!!! Jealous! Since I came back to The Netherlands in 2002, I never missed a carnival in Aruba. I was going this year again, but Mom convinced me to skip it this year and go for Christmas. And now they are going?!

Well, you can bet your @ss, i'm going too. Actually I didn't have the money for it, but someone just gave me 2500,-. I am passing by staff travel later on to see what are my IPB options. I know all flights to Aruba are overbooked. So KLM will not be an option. Or... I can use my Flying Blue Miles. I have like 120.000 saved. Will keep you posted. If anyone has any suggestions or know of any cheap ticket, give me yell!

Hahahahahaha! OMG... I have to get back to work.


Actually I feel kind of guilty, because my B-day is on February 3rd and R's on February 7th. So we were going to do something together. But sh!t happens. Sucks to be Robin, unless he wants to come along. Look, I'm just saying. Or am I wrong?

Shit, my bitchy Supervisor is coming. Gotta go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you are just terrible. Dumping Robin for carnival?!

Bad boy!

23.1.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, right. Carnival are in the blood of the Banfields... Ryan's family. So no big surprise there. All I was hearing Ryan bitch about the past 2 weeks is how he's going to miss carnival. So yeah... good luck finding a flight. I was just checking in the system and everyting is minus! Except for a few C-class seats.

Les

23.1.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home